360 wireless controller receiver for PC

bluntegg

CAG Veteran
Hi all, looking for one of those usb receivers so I can use one of the million 360 controllers I already own with my PC.

From what I can see it looks like the OEM standalone versions have been discontinued and you have to buy a controller with it now. Really annoying as I already have 4 wireless controllers for my console.

I've seen some sketchy hong kong third party ones for really cheap, but that doesn't seem like a good idea.

Does anyone have an official MS one they'd be willing to part with or know the best place to get the controller + receiver bundle?

I guess the other option is I just buy a wired. I've read a few places that people have problems with the wireless long term, can anyone with experience confirm this?

Thanks!

If anyone cares to know, you can buy the Lifechat ZX-6000 by Microsoft for ~$25. The mic is supposed to be shit more or less but the receiver works with the wireless 360 controllers. Not bad considering the standalone receiver wasn't much cheaper than this.

search some China wholesale supplier can be find one,affordable... 4000mAh Battery Pack & Chargeable Cable for X 360 just $6.04

[quote name='Opopanax']Suntek one arrived last week and works fine, FYI.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just ordered one $12 free shipping.

bread's done
Back