360 Wireless Wheel at Buy.com $113.99 +FS w/ Google CO

[quote name='PacoDG']Best Buy and Future Shop has it for $99 (though showing sold out online, I have no doubts it will be in store, use that telephone machine to check beforehand). The best deal of the three places is PCNation, which sadly, I have never personally shopped from this store, however they do have the wheel listed for only $103.97 and that is with free shipping!

This info was found via a post on xbox360fanboy.com[/quote] Those are for canadians only.

[quote name='PacoDG']Best Buy and Future Shop has it for $99 (though showing sold out online, I have no doubts it will be in store, use that telephone machine to check beforehand). The best deal of the three places is PCNation, which sadly, I have never personally shopped from this store, however they do have the wheel listed for only $103.97 and that is with free shipping!

This info was found via a post on xbox360fanboy.com[/QUOTE]
You should have wrote an article on your blog referencing the other blog posting about the deal. Then, you should have given us that link. I'm just trying to get your more hits for your site, man.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']You should have wrote an article on your blog referencing the other blog posting about the deal. Then, you should have given us that link. I'm just trying to get your more hits for your site, man.[/quote]
:applause:

Price dropped!

Our Price: $106.99
Shipping:
FREEPrice with Google Checkout
triangle.gif
$96.99

minus another $30 if you don't have the Amazon card yet :lol:

[quote name='Mindlog']Price dropped!

Our Price: $106.99
Shipping:
FREEPrice with Google Checkout
triangle.gif
$96.99

minus another $30 if you don't have the Amazon card yet :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's damn tempting, even with no money to buy it.

17.24% APR? $1 minimum finance? No thanks.

This info was found via a post on xbox360fanboy.com[/QUOTE]

I bought the original 900 degree logitech wheel for ps2 from PCNation a few years ago and they are great.

bread's done
Back