360 XBOX LIVE Gold Subscribers , post your Gamertag here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I thought it would be nice if we started a new 360 version of the old Xbox Gamertag thread .

Now there's no need to list your games , unless you specify rentals .
Your Gamercard will list them .

So go ahead and post here with your Gamertag , if it's not already below your avatar .

Let people know if you would like to accept invites , chat or any restrictions you may have .

Good players are getting hard to find .

Find out more about someone's games owned by just typing their gamertag at the end of this link -

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=

Jagr69 add me for Top Spin 2, NHL2k6, Ghost Recon, DOA4 (on occasion), PGR3 (rarely) and of course Call of Duty 2.

COD2, PDZ, NBA 2K6, Oblivion, GRAW

gt: uber K

hit me up

i agree good gamers are hard to find, but I've had better luck on the 360

edit: What icon is that between the Astro Pop and Oblivion in my GT sig? It doesn't show up on xbox.com or when I click on my name under location to the right...only on the little one in my sig. It's not one I recognize...anyone know?

xThaXecutionerx

Online games (in order of playtime): Burnout, GRAW, CoD2, PGR3, DoA4, NHL 2K6, Perfect Dark: Zero.

I'm reaaaally good at the racers, pretty good at the shooters, good at hockey, and decent in DoA (at least with one guy). I'll accept any CAG who sends an invite my way. I recognize a lot of you, but if you don't post often then make sure to have CAG in the friends request so I'll know.

[quote name='specialk']What icon is that between the Astro Pop and Oblivion in my GT sig? It doesn't show up on xbox.com or when I click on my name under location to the right...only on the little one in my sig. It's not one I recognize...anyone know?[/QUOTE]
It's Barbie!!!!! I have it too..................damn you Microsoft!!

Anyway add me to the list of available players.

Gamertag: ace25one

As for games, just check out my gamercard. Feel free to send a friendship invite.

What's wrong with the XBL tag box underneath everyone's avatar? You can even send friend requests from CAG now.

[quote name='zewone']What's wrong with the XBL tag box underneath everyone's avatar? You can even send friend requests from CAG now.[/QUOTE]

That's an excellent point . I'm aware of that but , some aren't . I probably should have mentioned that in the OP .
I'm just trying to establish a way for us to be able to know that sending a friend request is OK .

Some people might not be so receptive to the idea , because when we added our Gamertag to our avatars it was a little more difficult to add one another to our friend lists .

I'm just trying to create a place for 360 owners to say "it's cool if add me" by just simply posting in this thread .

I think so far , the idea has been well received .

I'm always open to invites from anyone. Only been playing GRAW lately but have COD2 and PGR3 as well.

[quote name='specialk']
edit: What icon is that between the Astro Pop and Oblivion in my GT sig? It doesn't show up on xbox.com or when I click on my name under location to the right...only on the little one in my sig. It's not one I recognize...anyone know?[/quote]

Looks like www.mygamercard.net's April Fools joke, since its only in your sig.

nshepp.

I added a few of you already (BatmanR) but I need more!

I only have COD2 and Oblivion for my 360 right now (even though it says I have PDZ and Condemned) but I'll probably be picking up either Far Cry or GRAW (suggestions?) and possible Top Spin 2 in the very near future.

Add Barbie to my list of games I play online.

and to stay on topic...if you send me a request, just put CAG in the message or who you are on here. it'd be nice to game with some of you considering it seems like a pretty tight night live bunch.

Getting kind of far down the list, but feel free to invite me to anything my Gamertag says I own. I'm a good sport, but I may not kick ass at everything on the list.

Bobbin37

If I'm online and you invite me to a game, I'll almost always be up for it (I have COD2, PDZ, GRAW, Table Tennis, Burnout: Revenge, and Condemned)

Also anyone from CAG feel free to add me

I'm CamelFerretman. Mostly I play COD2, but also have PD0, BR, and PGR3. Feel free to add me to your friend list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back