360/Xbox/PS1/PS2/DC, Orange Box, GoW LE, Forza 2, Crackdown, and memory card

[quote name='kingsoby1']So what exactly is the condition of psp?

ie...

doesn't play umds/games?

screen heavily scratched?

other buttons broken/ sticking?[/quote]
It does.

Kind of

No

What firmware is the PSP? Also In the pictures...is the screen all shaq fued up real bad like? Does it not have a screen protector on it?

I may be interested. CML for a possible trade for it?

The screen is fucked up, I guess you could fix it if you went somewhere where thye remove scratches. No it doesn't have a screen protector on it, the guy didn't think of that either I guess.

The door just doesn't close, like it doesn't have that locking in thing or something, I'll get you a video soon.

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']Well I'm about to sell it, anyone want it for $105?[/QUOTE]

? I thought the price was 100.00 Shipped?

Shadow Hearts gone

Got me Death Note mangas 1-12, so no mangas wanted anymore (not that anyone offered) unless you want something and you got the english translated 13 (not out yet)

Can you take a pic of the PSP with the screen on so I can see the damage? Also what firmware is it running?

[quote name='MrBoss']Can you take a pic of the PSP with the screen on so I can see the damage? Also what firmware is it running?[/quote]

I'm not sure what you want, did you look at the pictures I posted?

I'm not sure of the firmware, I can check ofr you, but I'd liek to know that you're interested first. It can be changed pretty easily though, at least that's what I hear.

I did not go through all 11 pages of the post I just saw the pics in the first in that photobucket. I am asking to see an image of the PSP turned on with a background image to gauge the damage of the screen. Dark colors may not show me the damage so I ask to see it with the menu screen as the colors there are more prominent.

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']I'm not sure what you want, did you look at the pictures I posted?

I'm not sure of the firmware, I can check ofr you, but I'd liek to know that you're interested first. It can be changed pretty easily though, at least that's what I hear.[/quote]

[quote name='RoboticRichardSimmons']What's the point of a broke ass PSP for $100 when you can go to EB or Gamestop and get one that works for around $80-$90?[/quote]

I took pics and updated the album, but he's right, I figure i'll just get a new caseing, fix the door, and get the screen resurfaced/get a new screen, then it'll be a cool newish psp.

bread's done
Back