360Voice $10,000 Dollar Gears 3 Achievement Challenge

wgpfly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hi all not sure if you have heard about this or not but 360Voice.com is running a Gears 3 contest giving away $10,000 in prizes.
Gears Brotherhood Rules
Link To Join

Figured Some CAGs would be interested in trying to win some money while playing what people are calling the hottest release of the YEAR!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks this isn't an online tournament but more of an achievement hunting race. I would have joined in a heart beat had it been more the former, but I like to take my time knocking out achievements. ;(

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Are you putting together a CAG team or whatever? I'd be down for joining if you do.[/QUOTE]
Made :) CheapAssGamer.com COGS Is the Brotherhood name you still have to find it and join though.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Sucks this isn't an online tournament but more of an achievement hunting race. I would have joined in a heart beat had it been more the former, but I like to take my time knocking out achievements. ;([/QUOTE]
You can still take your time. If anything join anyway whats it going to hurt.

[quote name='wgpfly']Made :) CheapAssGamer.com COGS Is the Brotherhood name you still have to find it and join though.
[/QUOTE]
Sweet, I'm in. I'm also not necessarily planning to 1000 this game overnight (if ever :lol:) but this sounds like fun anyway.

I'd join if people are going to be competitive and go for the money. The achievement list doesn't seem too difficult to obtain in under a month for most of the points.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I'd join if people are going to be competitive and go for the money. The achievement list doesn't seem too difficult to obtain in under a month for most of the points.[/QUOTE]
There are already several 40-person groups, so we'd need a lot more CAGs before actually going for the prize is a possibility.

[quote name='wgpfly']You can still take your time. If anything join anyway whats it going to hurt.[/QUOTE]

Point taken. If we can round up enough people to seriously compete then I'd change my mind about pitching in. I love CAG.

[quote name='dotCody']Joined, thanks wgpfly.[/QUOTE]
Not a prob :)
[quote name='The Ebbtide']Post it in the Gears 3 Pre-Order Thread, too.

You'll probably be able to find your 40 there.[/QUOTE]
Done

Just "tried" to join, even though my gamerscore didn't how...hope I get paired with non-CAG-related gt "I Ain't Fraid of No Host" hahahahaha. Anyways, would love to help out the CAG team, since I'll be playing starting Tuesday mid-day!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drktrpr1']Just "tried" to join, even though my gamerscore didn't how...hope I get paired with non-CAG-related gt "I Ain't Fraid of No Host" hahahahaha. Anyways, would love to help out the CAG team, since I'll be playing starting Tuesday mid-day![/QUOTE]

What do you mean paired? Its not like that if you think its a Head 2 head.

You do know that to compete you actually had to play, right? You never played Gears 3 in the CaG group. Surprising we even got to the #19 spot considering how many 0 point people we had.

bread's done
Back