37-42 LCD TV

unctennis122

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I'm looking for a 37-42" LCD TV, best quality for the price. Has to be HTDV and probably around $5000. What specs should I consider when looking at TVs and or what are good brands. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='el bobo']Check wal-mart, Target, Sears, and BB around Thanksgiving they always have good sales then.[/quote]

Thanks for spreading that common sense around.

Now you should go out on a limb and suggest he pay for the TV with....MONEY!

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='el bobo']Check wal-mart, Target, Sears, and BB around Thanksgiving they always have good sales then.[/quote]

Thanks for spreading that common sense around.

Now you should go out on a limb and suggest he pay for the TV with....MONEY![/quote]

Or he could be smart and use the financing deals they have and pay with ... CREDIT. Asshole.

o_O anyway, at my best buy you can buy really expensive TVs and only pay about $20 a month, even though it would take a really long time to pay it off. This is probably common sense, but I thought I may as well post it.

[quote name='unctennis122']I'm looking for a 37-42" LCD TV, best quality for the price. Has to be HTDV and probably around $5000. What specs should I consider when looking at TVs and or what are good brands. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]
Damn asian u high rollin!!! 5 grand where u got that cash?

Just a question....why do you want LCD over plasma or DLP or RPTV?

I know they are coming out with some new technology in the next few years that uses lasers and should blow away picture quality of everything.

Right now, your BEST picture would be a RPTV (although MANY will argue this) Althuogh, if size is an issue, then this would not be good for you.

Check www.ONECALL.com GREAT service and will price match almost anything on the internet.

lcd mainly because of size, also plasma is a no because my dad thinks it will burn out or get burn in too fast. The tv will be around for a long time.

Get that new phillips TV. its got the ambient lighting effect. make you say OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote name='unctennis122']lcd mainly because of size, also plasma is a no because my dad thinks it will burn out or get burn in too fast. The tv will be around for a long time.[/quote]

Yeah, but with an LCD you get to deal with dead pixels. And a lot of the plasmas don't have burn-ins, they just have a half-life for their brightness. If you get a decent one, though, that half-life is about 8-10 years. Panasonic makes an awesome 42" plasma that you can get for around 3 G's.

I know PIONEER is coming out with a NEW 50" Plasma, so the older models are getting blown out. My friend picked one up for $2500 I believe...although he works at Best Buy.

He said a bunch of TV's were being offered to employees at HALF their cost...so it's dirt cheap....they may have LCD also.

bread's done
Back