$39 shipped on Amazon-The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus 16-Ton Megaset

Argh! Just bought a digital picture frame for my mom (from Amazon), not 2 hours ago, and then I find this thread.

*sigh* I bit anyway. My wife and I love British comedy, and it's rarely done better than the original crew of Monty Python. Half Price Books here in Austin had the same set about a year ago for $25.00, and we missed out on them. Even for 40 bucks though, it's still a steal.

[quote name='Decker']Great deal. I wish I hadn't spent hundreds on these discs when they first came out years ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember I got it used for $90, and that was an insane deal at the time, because my buddy that owned the record store in my home town basically gave it to me at what the trade-in value given was. I think it was like $250 retail...and it takes up like 3x as much room AND doesn't include the last 2 discs of the mega-set.

That being said, it was worth the $90 to me for sure, and this deal is insane.

[quote name='Decker']Great deal. I wish I hadn't spent hundreds on these discs when they first came out years ago.[/quote]

I agree completely.

I bought this for $50 at least a year ago new from a store that was closing. In my opinion it is well worth $100+. Even if you arent a huge MP fan it would be insane to pass on this. So much stuff on these dvds.

I spent $129 on it a long time ago at Best Buy...watched about 10 discs in a week and realized I could never watch Monty Python again. I had overdone it and that was that.

Managed to get $100 used for it.

Still totally worth twice this price. Just take it slow or you'll end up like me ;)

Whoa! My friends and I were wishing we had the shows on DVD last week and here it is at fantastic price. In for one, thanks a ton OP!

bread's done
Back