3D Dot Game Heroes - $13.74 + FSSS

Lame, was thinking of getting this now and their Mafia 2 (to get the super saver bonus). Turns out they spiked Mafia 2 to $20.99 from $14.99.

Anyone think I have a chance in hell of convincing costumer service to give me the previous price offered?

Good find OP. I rented this and realized I needed to actually put in the time to learn how to be decent so I never got very far. Under 15 dollars and I'll buy anything that is solid.

If you're a fan of the original Legend of Zelda, you'll enjoy this like I did. I wasn't blown away by it though, the gameplay feels dated, the music is very repetitive (just like ol' skool games) and there are no voices, only text. The world isn't as big as Zelda and there are no alternate dungeons when you finish the game. You can replay it with harder difficulties and/or diff characters, that's about it. The 3D world is amusing initially but that wears off.

If you want to Platinum this, you will be exhausted by it on your 3rd playthrough. And the sword collection quest is tedious.

bread's done
Back