3D Dot Game Heroes $14.66 on Amazon

That's a really great deal for an awesome game. If you love Zelda and the old Dragon Warrior games, its a definate buy!

I disagree that it is a definite buy. I am a huge fan of the 2D Zeldas but this game just got boring after a few hours.

Still a great deal for anyone interested in trying it out.

[quote name='jacknicklson']I disagree that it is a definite buy. I am a huge fan of the 2D Zeldas but this game just got boring after a few hours.
[/QUOTE]

Its almost the exact same gameplay, just with added humor and unique visual style...very good time and thats a great price for it.

[quote name='jacknicklson']I disagree that it is a definite buy. I am a huge fan of the 2D Zeldas but this game just got boring after a few hours.

Still a great deal for anyone interested in trying it out.[/QUOTE]

I never played this but recommended it to a friend because of his love for old Zelda and DQ games. He played it for about 5-7 hours before saying "Ok- i understand what this game is about", and moving to something else.

It's a lot of fun and well worth $15. I paid $40 when it came out and I don't regret it a bit.

That said, the fire temple is a bitch!

I think after sales tax and shipping it comes out to about $19.

I picked up Demons Souls (w/ Soundtrack) for about the same price a couple weeks ago.

Yeah I enjoy it quite a bit. It does have a Tower Defense minigame and some other stuff. Havent finished it but I still have it. I play it in spurts.

Like most of the others above me, i really enjoyed this games as well, it brought back some of my childhood gaming enjoyment. Well worth the $15, but it now.

As someone who never got into the Zelda games, I really loved this. It's great fun and the visual style was amazing.

bread's done
Back