3D Dot Game Heroes 14.99 + Free Shipping @ Amazon

It's been that price for a while I believe, but it's still a good deal. I was going back and forth on it for a while, but I decided to get a 'Like New' copy off Amazon Warehouse for $10.99. For only a few dollars more though, you are guaranteed a brand new copy.

[quote name='gojiboy']It's been that price for a while I believe, but it's still a good deal. I was going back and forth on it for a while, but I decided to get a 'Like New' copy off Amazon Warehouse for $10.99. For only a few dollars more though, you are guaranteed a brand new copy.[/QUOTE]

More like for the same price... you have $3.99 shipping added onto that order.

Anyways, I've had a mild interest in this and have some money now so I might as well bite.

[quote name='Svengoolie']More like for the same price... you have $3.99 shipping added onto that order.

Anyways, I've had a mild interest in this and have some money now so I might as well bite.[/QUOTE]

AWD is the same deal as Amazon w.r.t. prime/free shipping over 25.

Good deal on this game, but this seems like one that will continue to drop to the ~$10 level.

Yeah I have prime, so I got free shipping, $10.99 and no more.

Also thought I'd add that another Atlus game, Demon's Souls GH is $14.99 as well.

FYI I bought this maybe two weeks ago and it is the Canadian version with both English and French on the back cover. Not sure if this matters to anyone but just thought I would give a heads up.

bread's done
Back