3D Dot Game Heroes - $15 @ Amazon

I had (very) recently bought a copy for $20 from Amazon. Tried to get Amazon chat to match it and they couldn't honor it.

Called them on the phone and they credited the $5 no problem. :cool:

This game looks pretty fun but I really don't need more games....

Is it single player only or can you play local co-op?

Oh man, I just recently lost my debit card and I can't buy this till I get my new one. I would so jump on this if it wasn't for that one little fact.

[quote name='xNightfire147x']Oh man, I just recently lost my debit card and I can't buy this till I get my new one. I would so jump on this if it wasn't for that one little fact.[/QUOTE]

You can pay with your checking account

Just got my copy today.

The game came unwrapped and the disc was loose, covered in scratches.

I havn't had time to give Amazon a call yet, but I hope they replace it...

[quote name='CaptainBlue']Just got my copy today.

The game came unwrapped and the disc was loose, covered in scratches.

I havn't had time to give Amazon a call yet, but I hope they replace it...[/QUOTE]

guaranteed they will replace it. so far ive had the best results with amazon chat for customer service. got 2 shipping refunds on 2 different returns, and a price adjust credit for castlevania los limited edition all on amazon chat with no problems. my price adjust credit comes in tomorrow..maybe ill get this game after all.

[quote name='typical guy']This game looks pretty fun but I really don't need more games....

Is it single player only or can you play local co-op?[/QUOTE]
Just get it man, it's x-mas and this game is fanfucktastic. I paid $40 months ago and it was worth it. If you grew up gaming then this will be a nice walk down memory lane. Trust Atlus as well as they usually don't import crap.

[quote name='Archfiend']Just get it man, it's x-mas and this game is fanfucktastic. I paid $40 months ago and it was worth it. If you grew up gaming then this will be a nice walk down memory lane. Trust Atlus as well as they usually don't import crap.[/QUOTE]

I got it, look at my followup post. I read some reviews that this is just a generic version of zelda so I am a little worried now.

bread's done
Back