3d Dot Game Heroes $19.90 at Frys Electronic

cheapskake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Friday's Frys Electronic's ad have 3d dot game heroes at 50% off. It is currently only $19.90 and the ad lasts until next Wednesday I believe. The circular was from Arizona, so I believe the circular is effective for most places except for a few.

Is there a standard way to send pricematch requests to Amazon? This would be excellent. (No Fry's around here.)

[quote name='emperordahc']Is there a standard way to send pricematch requests to Amazon? This would be excellent. (No Fry's around here.)[/QUOTE]

No, there isn't unfortunately. All you can do is on their product page just notify them of a competitor's pricing. If you really want the game, just order from fry's website.

[quote name='emperordahc']Is there a standard way to send pricematch requests to Amazon? This would be excellent. (No Fry's around here.)[/QUOTE]

You can always wait for it to come back in stock at warehousedeals for $20.

[quote name='cheapskake']No, there isn't unfortunately. All you can do is on their product page just notify them of a competitor's pricing. If you really want the game, just order from fry's website.[/QUOTE]

I was getting ready to do that and noticed that it's "$23.80" on Fry's website. Is it showing a different price for anybody else? (I submitted the $23.80 price/URL to Amazon for pricematch, anyway.)

http://www.frys.com/product/6183119

The dude at Fry's said he couldn't hold it since it's a sales item and the instore pick up price is 23.80. They said they can't adjust a price down for the instore pickup, you pay the web price. Weird :/

bread's done
Back