3DS Ambassador Progam FREE GBA games Friday DEC 16th....NOW!!!!!!

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
I know this is being discussed in the NINTENDO 3DS Thread, but felt it warranted it's own for those who don't follow the other thread closely. Here is the list of games:

- F-Zero Maximum Velocity
- Super Mario Advance 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
- Mario Kart Advance
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong
- Metroid Fusion
- Wario Land 4
- Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgame$

http://kotaku.com/5867929/the-full-gba-advance-ambassador-list-for-the-3ds

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to download all the games this morning. Same way as you did the Free VC games. Go into eShop Settings and all games are in your downloads and just choose "Redownload" to download them to SD Card.:D

Do they seem *really* slow to load initially? Maybe it's because I'm using a 16GB, possibly slow SD card, but it scared me the first time I had to wait at the black screen for so long for a game to start.

I haven't noticed slow loading, However, I'm using a 2G card that came with the system.. I didn't have the foresight to buy a 16G.

I don't have the time to delve into these right now, but will in the future for sure. Great games for free are hard to pass up... I wonder if at some point they'll offer them up in the shop?

[quote name='2DMention']I haven't noticed slow loading, However, I'm using a 2G card that came with the system.. I didn't have the foresight to buy a 16G.

I don't have the time to delve into these right now, but will in the future for sure. Great games for free are hard to pass up... I wonder if at some point they'll offer them up in the shop?[/QUOTE]

According to Nintendo yes on the NES games, "No Plans" regarding the GBA ones.

bread's done
Back