3DS - B2G1 value bundle Walmart.com

weareattack

CAGiversary!
3 3DS games for $30 (plus tax and shipping). Not the greatest selection with only 13 titles to choose from, but a few decent titles: SSF4, Shinobi, Rayman, Tetris Axis, etc.

Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs
Cubic Ninja
Madden NFL Football
Rabbids Travel in Time
Reel Fishing Paradise
Sims 3
Super Street Fighter 4
Ghost Recon Shadow War
Splinter Cell
Rayman 3D
Mahjong Cub3D
Shinobi
Tetris Axis

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Buy-2-Get-1-Free-Nintendo-3DS-Bundle/20549987

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually with these deals the limited selection makes it hard to find 3 games that are actually good, but this deal actually has an OK selection

Depending on what genres you like... I'd say any of the following games are worth $10

Shinobi
Rayman 3D
Tetris Axis
Street Fighter IV
Ghost Recon Shadow War

I got Shinobi + Street Fighter IV + Tetris Axis

I have tried 10 times over a few weeks and had the order cancelled within 15 minutes EVERY TIME. Tried different games and different credit cards and it always says there is an issue processing payment. Funny thing is I also ordered a movie and the movie went through fine.

thanks OP i got
Rabbids Travel in Time 3D
Rayman 3D
Ghost Recon Shadow War

all ready have the other games like
Shinobi
Tetris Axis
Street Fighter IV
Cubic Ninja

[quote name='Ericsc']Usually with these deals the limited selection makes it hard to find 3 games that are actually good, but this deal actually has an OK selection

Depending on what genres you like... I'd say any of the following games are worth $10

Shinobi
Rayman 3D
Tetris Axis
Street Fighter IV
Ghost Recon Shadow War

I got Shinobi + Street Fighter IV + Tetris Axis[/QUOTE]

Wow dude I listed the games that are worth buying at work then bought the exact same thing you bought
Weird

I waited for this list to get bigger when it was the two for thirty list, then the three for thirty it finally did hopefully they add more

I was hoping I could get 2 of the same game. Street Fighter and Tetris are in the cart, would prefer a 2nd Tetris, but can't make up my mind on a 3rd selection.

figures. just got ssfiv a week ago for $14ish... now i need to decide if i should spring for shinobi and rayman in order to get tetris lol.

Great deal. I grabbed Tetris and Shinobi, and bought Rayman as a gift. Too bad you can't get multiples of one game.

Are there any decent flips?

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']Got

Shinobi
Tetris
Bass fishing (is this any good?)

I had the other games (except cubic ninja)[/QUOTE]

Those are actually the three I was considering getting as well, I've wanted Shinobi for a while, Tetris is always fun, and the fishing game looks like it could be entertaining for a while.

I definitely want Shinobi but the rest of the games I either have or don't really want so I'm undecided.
I was going to grab Mahjong Cub3d and Reel Fishing but I found out they're $9.99 each at Gamestop.
If only Nano Assault was part of this deal!!

[quote name='Gameboy415']I definitely want Shinobi but the rest of the games I either have or don't really want so I'm undecided.
I was going to grab Mahjong Cub3d and Reel Fishing but I found out they're $9.99 each at Gamestop.
If only Nano Assault was part of this deal!![/QUOTE]

Nano Assault is $10 too at Toys R Us on clearance if you can find it.

[quote name='Az986']Nano Assault is $10 too at Toys R Us on clearance if you can find it.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that in the TRU clearance thread myself but I've checked all my local TRU stores and no one has it. :S

[quote name='6er']I have tried 10 times over a few weeks and had the order cancelled within 15 minutes EVERY TIME. Tried different games and different credit cards and it always says there is an issue processing payment. Funny thing is I also ordered a movie and the movie went through fine.[/QUOTE]
Huh... is this happening to anyone else?

[quote name='SuperMario64']Huh... is this happening to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I even deleted my stored card I used for years and tried another

[quote name='apterous']Only need 2 games from the list... Any of these trade in for anything anywhere?[/QUOTE]

I think I remember seeing Gamestop buying Tetris for $11. I believe that's the highest valued game in the selection.

I ordered Shinobi and Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars since I was planning on buying them at some point and chose Tetris Axis as the third since I owned everything else worthwhile and it never hurts to have a portable Tetris game.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Huh... is this happening to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Nope, my order went through fine. It shipped and Walmart emailed me a tracking number.

[quote name='ryushe']I would've thought Splinter Cell would be a definite for most. Is it really a bad game/poor port?[/QUOTE]

It's not great but it's not awful. It's worth $10 in my opinion.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']It's not great but it's not awful. It's worth $10 in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

I want Tetris and Shinobi but any of the others that are good I already have. I don't see the point of buying Splinter Cell when I have the Xbox version sitting here. I guess I could get 2 Shinobi's and trade one in to Amazon.

Trying again. I double checked and the order that went through did use all same card info. Just used the card in store yesterday. Nonsensical. I slightly edited my shipping and billing, abbreviations, etc, to see if that makes a difference. With twins on the way I have a reason to expand a portable backlog, since I figured not being tied to a tv will make it easier in my free time.

Again cancelled within a minute. You guys actually read the email:

Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order.

And later on:

Since this order hasn't shipped, your account was never charged

Then how was there an error?

[quote name='6er']Again cancelled within a minute. You guys actually read the email:

Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order.

And later on:

Since this order hasn't shipped, your account was never charged

Then how was there an error?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, if it's not some sort of address error. I'm not sure what it is.
Have you tried calling Walmart.com and seeing what they say?

Is it possible you've told your credit card company not to accept charges from Walmart.com?

Also, I noticed walmart.com has a PayPal option.

You could try putting your credit card on PayPal and then using PayPal to pay for your Walmart.com order. Just have PayPal charge your credit card instead of Walmart. That might work.

[quote name='Ericsc']Hmmm, if it's not some sort of address error. I'm not sure what it is.
Have you tried calling Walmart.com and seeing what they say?

Is it possible you've told your credit card company not to accept charges from Walmart.com?

Also, I noticed walmart.com has a PayPal option.

You could try putting your credit card on PayPal and then using PayPal to pay for your Walmart.com order. Just have PayPal charge your credit card instead of Walmart. That might work.[/QUOTE]

In earlier posts I explained that I also ordered a movie within the mutiples tries and that went through just fine. This is the same.account I always use, no info has changed. And the second part of the email says nothing US charged until it ships. There is no way they has the order processed in two minutes.

LOL, tried paypal, but Walmart .com "an unexpected error occurred, please try again" when trying to contact paypal

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Had been thinking about picking up Tetris Axis for $20 anyway, so an extra $14 (after shipping and tax) for Shinobi and Rayman 3D is a no-brainer.

That said, though, I'm just about out of 3DS games to buy. Well, ones that aren't total dreck, anyway.

Oh, and about Splinter Cell... it's a $10 game at best. To me, it's the poster child for early games that would have hugely benefitted from being released after the Circle Pad Pro. It's not unplayable, but it's more annoying than it needs to be. I think I stopped playing after about two hours... it was like Chaos Theory, but with most of the fun removed.

I gave it some time and was able to place an order with paypal. I'll report back when I know if it was cancelled or not. Walmart.com Hates me I guess.

Edit, I also placed an order for something else. It's now ready for pick up. SAME card! So i guess that narrows it to Walmart won't let me buy games. Very odd.....

Last edited by a moderator:
just got my order, each game is on the receipt for $10, so i need to decide if i want to keep shinobi, or return it. prolly just keep it ince it seems like an ok game.

bread's done
Back