3DS Code of Princess $19.97 at amazon.ca

Thanks OP, I've been waiting for this game to drop in price, I've been told it's quite short, so $30 was a bit steep, willing to bite at this price though!

Damn.  If the concept of this game sounds worthwhile to you at all, definitely grab it at this price.  It's worth it.

This game is aweful, like a crappy fan version of Guardian Heroes (ya I know some devs worked on both games).

Unplayable in 3d and unplayable online due to old fashion slowdown. The loot / leveling is one of the best in one of these beat-em ups w/ RPG elements, it's a shame about the graphic performance (which effects gameplay)

This could have been a great game on PSN/XBLA, or Vita.

One of the few 3ds games I regret purchasing, but for $5-$10 max I wouldn't have minded.

[name="VetraX" post="10863845" timestamp="1372394355"]Any chances it's still the first print edition with the CD and artbook included?
Pretty sure that's the only version. Doubt they did a "2nd print" of this game. Only Atlus games that get 2nd prints are SMT related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same price at FS/BB. Handy if you wanna be 100% sure you have the 1st print before handing out $20.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/code-of-princess-book-bundle-nintendo-3ds/10219565.aspx?path=6ee399fc9e2f84edb13765676d8c07cfen02

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/code-of-princess-book-bundle-nintendo-3ds/10219565.aspx?path=aa688747e474de8b383c19fe7e711e13en02

Edit: Hmm, I don't see any local stock anywhere near me at BB, and FS has the stock checker greyed out. I wonder if they recalled stock from local stores or something?

Same price at FS/BB. Handy if you wanna be 100% sure you have the 1st print before handing out $20.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/code-of-princess-book-bundle-nintendo-3ds/10219565.aspx?path=6ee399fc9e2f84edb13765676d8c07cfen02

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/code-of-princess-book-bundle-nintendo-3ds/10219565.aspx?path=aa688747e474de8b383c19fe7e711e13en02

Edit: Hmm, I don't see any local stock anywhere near me at BB, and FS has the stock checker greyed out. I wonder if they recalled stock from local stores or something?
Hmm... same results here. FS might just not keep stock #s on clearance items?

Yeah, it's pretty unlikely you'd get an LE at this point.  The copy of Etrian Odyssey IV that I bought recently was already second print and that game released much later and sold way less than Code of Princess.  Atlus is actually pretty good about reprinting stuff as necessary (and not just SMT), such as when Radiant Historia was getting so hard to find.

Thanks TC, I was waiting for this game to hit 20$. Well truth be told, I pretty much wait for every 3DS game I buy to hit the 20$ sweet spot or find a round-about way of getting it for 20$.

Ya I was just talking out of my ass there's a lot of Atlus games that limited first run (Dark Souls comes to mind)....I just figured the game sucks so bad, and I got an LE a couple months ago from amazon when I notixed it dropped to $29.99 (was eyeing the game for a while since it came out).

Paid too much and was greatly disappointed....could have been so much better on any other platform, or capable developers.

Ya I was just talking out of my ass there's a lot of Atlus games that limited first run (Dark Souls comes to mind)....I just figured the game sucks so bad, and I got an LE a couple months ago from amazon when I notixed it dropped to $29.99 (was eyeing the game for a while since it came out).

Paid too much and was greatly disappointed....could have been so much better on any other platform, or capable developers.
Dark Souls is not an Atlus game.

Demon's souls was...what I meant.

Do people actually care about sound tracks & art books & junk? I got a crap load of them, sealed (if they came sealed) and never listened (ever) or maybe glanced at once for art books....wouldn't mind dumping them on someone else, they're just taking up my space. Ebay would probably be my best bet to make something off them, I'd assume.

I saw that last week, I knew I should have jumped on it.

Well, didn't get the SE. Infact, I got the game and it was shrink wrapped. Possibly gutted, but there were no stats on the actual game. There's also a chip at the top of the case. Not sure if it's because they ran out of SE, or I ordered from western Canada, or if I ordered two artbooks along with it. 

Every time I've bought a non-first-run DS / 3DS Atlus game, it's been shrink-wrapped.  That just seems to be the normal way of things, for some reason.

You could probably get them to replace it because of the chipped case, though, if you want.

Every time I've bought a non-first-run DS / 3DS Atlus game, it's been shrink-wrapped. That just seems to be the normal way of things, for some reason.

You could probably get them to replace it because of the chipped case, though, if you want.
Ahh.

Nah. The chip is pretty minor, and doesn't affect the case from closing and opening. I'm not that disappointed anyways. This is actually my first time ordering from Amazon, believe it or not - impressed with the shipping time. How lenient are they on returns, out of curiousity?

I've had a couple of things go slightly wrong with Amazon orders, and they have been utterly fantastic about returns.  In my experience, they have priority shipped a replacement item at no charge and provided a pre-paid shipping label to send the original back.  If they don't receive the original item back within thirty days they charge for the replacement.

bread's done
Back