3DS Cosmo Black w/ accessories + Zelda OOT + Acekard 2i for (210$ + ship)

mythus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I have a 3ds i'm looking to sell. I put about 10 hrs into the system. Its complete and contains everything as shipped. I also have a ds case and an unused screen protector for it. It comes with Zelda Orcarina of Time in mint condition. If thats not enough, I also have an acekard with 1gb of memory. But wait, there's more. I also have a 8gb SD CARD for the system! In total you'll get:

3DS System w/ Ambassador Member (mint and complete as manufactured; box, ir cards, manual and all)
Zelda: Orcaina of Time
Acekard 2i w/ 1gb Memory Card
DS CASE - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002R20ENM
8gb SD Card - http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-Cla..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1313136223&sr=1-2
Screen Protector Unused - http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1313136252&sr=1-2

I'm looking for 210 + 6$ shipping. Also, I will not break up the bundle, sorry. Images coming tomorrow morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is an Acekard 2i (or any Acekard)?

does it not include the 2gb SD card that it came eith originally, also?

just asking the 2nd question for others, as i already have a 3DS w/ and 8gb SD card, but i was gonna give you a bump anyhow.

[quote name='twztid13']what is an Acekard 2i (or any Acekard)?

does it not include the 2gb SD card that it came eith originally, also?

just asking the 2nd question for others, as i already have a 3DS w/ and 8gb SD card, but i was gonna give you a bump anyhow.[/QUOTE]
edited: respond cleared

[quote name='mythus']It usually doesn't come with an sdcard unless you get the bundle, which i didn't. So as posted, it comes with a 1gb sdcard, which i found to be more than enough.[/QUOTE]
don't get me wrong, man, i wasn't downing your deal AT aLL. i was just trying to clarify, because when i bought my 3DS, there was no bundle. i bought the system alone, and it came with a 2gb SD card (as did everyone else's that bought one on launch day). there wouldn't be a need for it, space wise (since 8gb will probably be enough for the life of the console if you manage your space right), but since you were saying 'everything it came with new', basically, i thought i'd ask since that would have been something else to add to your list of included items.

don't take offense, please, man. i wasn't threadcrapping. if i don't have anything legitimate to say or ask, i will keep anything else to myself (because something bad could be said about everyone's stuff at one time or another, especially by haters).

good luck on selling it. sounds like a very fair deal, imho.

[quote name='twztid13']don't get me wrong, man, i wasn't downing your deal AT aLL. i was just trying to clarify, because when i bought my 3DS, there was no bundle. i bought the system alone, and it came with a 2gb SD card (as did everyone else's that bought one on launch day). there wouldn't be a need for it, space wise (since 8gb will probably be enough for the life of the console if you manage your space right), but since you were saying 'everything it came with new', basically, i thought i'd ask since that would have been something else to add to your list of included items.

don't take offense, please, man. i wasn't threadcrapping. if i don't have anything legitimate to say or ask, i will keep anything else to myself (because something bad could be said about everyone's stuff at one time or another, especially by haters).

good luck on selling it & thanks for telling me what that Acekard was. I had never heard of it. sounds like a very fair deal, imho.[/QUOTE]

That's right, some hindsight in my part actually and thanks for bringing it to my attention. I actually switched the 2gb with the 8gb so i guess its not completely what it came with, although if requested I can look where i threw that 2gb. Its probably somewhere in this house. I bought the 8gb with the assumption of future custom firmware, the 8gb definitely is for more purpose then what is currently able, since I cannot see content to be coming close to 8gb.

And btw, the 2gb I assumed you were talking about, was the 2gb Acekard bundle for the microsd and not the sd card that came with the system.

ok - pending out to CloseConfine. waiting for paypal to clear out the unverfied transaction and then this thread will be reported as sold. 24hr(wait) for research.

bread's done
Back