3DS deals

SSchmidt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So i've been dying to get a 3DS for a while now.
I didn't pay too much attention last week, so it looks like I missed some sales at Target.

Anyways, after doing my research, I figure I have to get the XL.
I don't want to buy a console at MSRP. That's just stupid. I've considered buying a bundle at MSRP. I'd like to get it before the Nintendo promotion ends w/ Luigi's Mansion and the free game.

The only XL bundle i've been able to find around here, is the Mario Kart blue bundle online at Sam's Club for 199.99.

Do these things sell that well? Are they that hard to find?
Can I expect to find a 3DS XL price drop anytime soon?

Thanks!

You can also try Amazon warehouse. 3DS XL price range on there is from $140 - 170.
I got mine for $166 last week. I would have gotten one at Target, but I had lots of Amazon GC.
Many people one here have order from Aamzon warehouse and got prefect condition 3DS XL. I am happy with the one I got.

I spend a lot of time on AWD, i'll have to check it out. I'd love to get something bundled with a game (maybe its just the cheapass in me!), but beggars cant be choosers!

If you would rather have a new one, keep checking target the $130 for normal 3ds as been around several times, 160 for XL would probably repeat as well

Cowboom (rarely) has them for usually around $130 (early march). Next time theres a $160 XL deal would probably be best.

bread's done
Back