3ds eshop sale

CheapLuke

CAGiversary!
There is a sale on all Ubisoft games on the 3ds for one week. it starts today.

Rayman Origins — $21 
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3D — $21 
Rayman 3D — $21 
Petz Fantasy 3D — $21 
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D — $21 
Rabbids 3D — $21 

The Atlus sale is still going on until August 31. Code of Princess will now be available for $19.99, while Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV are both $29.99.

Also, from 1st - 15th September BIT.TRIP SAGA will be reduced to $4.99 from $14.99.

I will probably get Shadow Wars and maybe Code of Princess but I heard it has slow down issues.  Ialready have Bit Trip Saga but if you don't have it yet go get it since your getting 6 games for 5 bucks.

You can pick up Shadow Wars for $10 new at most places, you might want to do that instead since $21 isn't much of a deal

You can pick up Shadow Wars for $10 new at most places, you might want to do that instead since $21 isn't much of a deal
Most of these games don't qualify as "deals". Pretty good price for Bit.Trip Saga as long as you know going in that Runner and Core have some significant performance issues; not a bad deal for Code of Princess although you can probably find a physical copy (with soundtrack/art book) for less. Everything else seems overpriced if you ask me - especially for digital content.

bread's done
Back