CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
eSHOP SALES:

none

COMING SOON TO eSHOP:

08/16 - Crazy Chicken Pirates 3D - $1.99

08/16 - Crazy Chicken Pirates (DSiWare) - $1.99

08/19 - New Super Mario Bros. 2 - TBA (2x Club Nintendo Coins for buying download version)

TBA - Sonic Blast (Game Gear VC) - TBA

TBA - Sonic Labyrinth (Game Gear VC) - TBA

CURRENT CLUB NINTENDO REWARDS (3DS):

- 3D Classics: Excitebike - 150 Coins (expires 08/26)

PAST SALES:
08/15-08/22 - Mario's Picross (Game Boy VC) - $2.99 (25% Off)

08/09-08/14 - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Game Boy VC) - $2.99 (25% Off)

08/02-08/08 - Super Mario Land (Game Boy VC) - $2.99 (25% Off)

07/26-08/01 - Super Mario Bros. (NES VC) - $3.99 (20% Off)

07/27-07/29 - Colors! 3D - $3.99 (43% Off)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought all of those besides colors... Wish I would have waited. But I really hope Marios Picross going on sale means a the new Picross is coming to US soon

These games are tempting, but they should be a dollar since they're so damn short,

GB Tennis is 150 coins thru 9/9

HOsUxZNCdkSx9wFahPGocuP2K2UHCEFg.jpg

Yeah, I was really hoping the eShop was turning around, but then they reverted back to the old trickel of so-so releases. And there were two Sonic games that were supposed to be part of 8-Bit Summer that never materialized (in the US).

[quote name='Cheapskate']And there were two Sonic games that were supposed to be part of 8-Bit Summer that never materialized (in the US).[/QUOTE]
You say that like that's a bad thing. Sonic Blast and Labyrinth were among the worst Game Gear and Sonic games out there.

Not liking how it seems like NoA stopped doing weekend sales. Also not liking how once 8-Bit Summer ended, they went back to releasing only one or two games every now and then. And by games, I mean actual games and not the equivalent of iOS titles. :\

bread's done
Back