3DS Folio Case @ Amazon.com - $1.34

Ordered one over the weekend and just got it in the mail, gotta love prime.

On the packaging it says "Works with: 3DS, 3DS XL, DSi, DSi XL"

Can't even buy a cup of coffee for $1.34 :p thanks OP!!

As mentioned by others, this does fit the 3DS XL with no issues.

I don't think I've been as pleased with a purchase in a while, let alone one that was less than $1.50! Thanks, OP!

Aww, I didn't pay attention to this thread since I didn't have much of a reason to - I only ordered a 3DS XL yesterday. Good deal though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting on mine to arive, but figured id ask here. Anyone know where to get a wrist strap for a 3ds/3dsxl. or for a ds lite/ds/dsxl? My niece almost dropped mine the other day. id like a strap when she uses it.

hell, what about for the vita?

waiting on mine to arive, but figured id ask here. Anyone know where to get a wrist strap for a 3ds/3dsxl. or for a ds lite/ds/dsxl? My niece almost dropped mine the other day. id like a strap when she uses it.

hell, what about for the vita?
Most third party wrist straps I've ever seen are pretty crummy, though now I want to check the box since I thought the XL came with one... Do you have a Wiimote you could steal the strap off of? Those should fit just fine and have that little lock down too which you don't see on many straps.

I would recommend this case if you are looking for a case for any DS, yes it will hold the 3DS XL, which I am using it for atm.

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Carrying-Case-Nintendo-DS-3DSNintendo/dp/B0050SVNZ8/

It has a leatherish feel, plus it's extremely solid, and will hold 3 games inside... it's perfect imo. The logo is quite nice on it as well. More expensive, but mo bettah. Has straps on the inside that will hold a regular sized DS or an XL very securely... I have absolutely no worries throwing my 3DS in this case and in my duffel bag when I'm travelling.
I considered getting this one since I missed out on the $1.34 deal, but both colors are out of stock at the moment.

I was at Walmart earlier to get Animal Crossing and I looked at their cases. I didn't like any of the ones they had there until I found this buried behind the rest of them for $7.50 (it was the only one available at that store):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Y-vOGfP8c

I noticed it was made by BD&A (Bensussen Deutsch & Associates Inc) and they usually make high quality accessories (they also made the 3DS Folio Case in the OP), so I bought it. It says it's for DSi XL, so I figured if it didn't fit the 3DS XL, I could just return it. Good to see that the reviews online say it'll fit.

It comes with a foam insert if you want to use it with a DS Lite, DSi, and I assume 3DS as well.

Got in the black case from Amazon (came next-day woot!). Fits my 3DS XL perfectly. It's definitely a bigger case than I have envisioned, but I do like it, and for $1.34 you really can't complain. :D

Thank you OP and everyone for the information about the product, my Universal Folio case today and it will do nicely since I just got my 3DS XL and hadn't decided on a case yet.

bread's done
Back