3ds system trade ( want to upgrade to a 3ds xl?)

kborn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hello,

I have an extra 3ds xl  ( blue or red ) in mint condition , that i would like to trade for a regular 3ds.

I do not have the box for this unit, so i do not expect to get one either. All you would get is the system, original sd card it came with and manuals ( if you need them).

I only want a North American 3ds system i am not interested in other non north american ones. Likewise i will only trade with People from the United states ( including people from puerto rico).

No trades with smokers, i do not smoke and i do not want an item from a smoker.

Some things to note: I will NOT do a 1for1 trade if you offer a ''regular'' 3ds. I expect the system you are offering to be in well above average condition. The 3ds xl system(s) i am offering have both had screen protectors since they were bought ( and are only about 2 months old) , if your system never had any then i suppose it will have notable scratches in the screens and i will not want it.

I will do a 1for 1 trade IF your system is a fire emblem or zelda 3ds edition.

Ill take any of the 3 main colors of the regular 3ds systems however these are my preferences ( top = most, bottom= least):

1. Aqua blue

2. Black

3. Red

I know i mentioned i wouldn't do a 1 for 1 trade if you offered a regular 3ds,  so what i would want  as a  trade is your 3ds+ a bit of Money on the side for the 3ds xl.

If you cannot provide pictures for what you have do not bother seeking for a trade as i will provide you with pictures BEFORE we would agree on a trade  ( so you can see if you like the item ) and i expect the same.

I will NOT ship out first unless your feedback is VERY notable , and reputable. This means if you have something like 20+,30, 40 feedback you will need to ship first , if you cannot agree to this please do not seek a trade.

I will ship out the system via priority mail, either in a box or a bubble wrapped enveloped ( your choice) ,  it doesn't matter if you ship whatever you would trade me via a slower shipping service i will still ship yours via priority mail ( which now seems to be a guaranteed 3 day service orso) .

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back