3rd party Wii Remote and nunchuk w/ Choice of Game $35 @ walmart.com

not trying to hoard or anything... but I was really bummed when I found out they killed the deal by charging an extra $25 with SMG2 and other games I wanted like Epic Mickey... but I had forgotten that I had my set with the Mario Galaxy 2 in my cart from when they were still offering SMG2 at no extra charge... so I was so stoked when I saw it still showed up at $35 with smg2 so I tried updating my quantity to 5 and it managed to work to my surprise. I only decided to get 3 smg2 sets instead of the 5 (unfortunately I couldn't change the title for obvious reasons) and I put the other two on my save for later list. Glad to see that everything got shipped today. If anyone needs smg2 then let me know. If anything I can put another one on order and trade for any of the other good titles that was on that list (kirby, epic mickey, nsmb etc) I figure I could duplicate the quantity an endless amount of times and return the remotes like everyone else is doing (well of course until the promo ends).

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a shipment from Wal-Mart today, 2 boxes... I was confused seeing as I already got my game, I was just waiting on the Black Mini Controller... to my surprise they shipped me two of them ???? One receipt says $20 (or whatever the exact amount is) and the other says 0.00... weird

Anyways, are people returning theirs in store or online?

bread's done
Back