4/13 Marketplace Update: Tiger Woods 06 Demo

FaintDeftone

CAGiversary!
There's a Tiger Woods 06 demo up on Marketplace now. What's with these old ass demos?! GRRR. Oh well, I wouldn't mind checking it out anyways, but if I decide to buy it, I'll wait for 07.

It's there though folks, enjoy.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']There's a Tiger Woods 06 demo up on Marketplace now. What's with these old ass demos?! GRRR. Oh well, I wouldn't mind checking it out anyways, but if I decide to buy it, I'll wait for 07.

It's there though folks, enjoy.[/quote]

THANX!!!

[quote name='FaintDeftone']There's a Tiger Woods 06 demo up on Marketplace now. What's with these old ass demos?! GRRR. Oh well, I wouldn't mind checking it out anyways, but if I decide to buy it, I'll wait for 07.

It's there though folks, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Ah shucks....I literally just picked up Tiger Woods 06 at Blockbuster to try it out...could've saved the $8 rental. All the reviews I've read say it sucks, and I don't think I've yet seen an XBL signature with a Tiger Woods icon on it...does anyone play this game?!

[quote name='2Fast']Wow, that is possibly the worst demo I have ever played. 8 MB for that?[/QUOTE]

You mean 890 MB. I'm downloading it just because it's free but my hopes aren't really that high.

[quote name='Sku Rhim']Ah shucks....I literally just picked up Tiger Woods 06 at Blockbuster to try it out...could've saved the $8 rental. All the reviews I've read say it sucks, and I don't think I've yet seen an XBL signature with a Tiger Woods icon on it...does anyone play this game?![/quote]

The only people that play this on Live are people that have gone 70 years through career mode and can hit the ball 500 yards. I play tournaments only on live

[quote name='Murcielago77']i didnt think it was that bad, well, ive also never played a tiger woods game[/QUOTE]

Rent Tiger woods 05 you will see what we're talking about.

Tiger 06 is terrible for the 360. I was a big fan of 05, so I picked up 06 for the regular Xbox. It has it's problems, but I played through most of it. I borrowed 06 for the 360 from a friend, and it felt like a really bad port of 06 from the original Xbox version. The game was fairly choppy. Play mechanics were terrible in comparison. I was really disappointed by this one.

Tiger 2004 > 05 > 06

[quote name='Murcielago77']i didnt think it was that bad, well, ive also never played a tiger woods game[/QUOTE]
What I was gonna say.

Golf games aren't really too interesting in general, though.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Golf games aren't really too interesting in general, though.[/QUOTE]

Unless the game is Hot Shots Golf!

:D

Seriously though, I wasn't too impressed with this game. In classic EA style, another rushed 360 title.

The game is not that bad, but it's rediculous for the leader of every tournament everday to be shooting a 41 on a par 72. My best round is 58, I can't get anywhere close

[quote name='cleaver']Is this worth buying? For $28 next week at CC, I'm oh so tempted.[/QUOTE]

Why did you bump this instead of making a new topic?

I enjoy it. If you dig the offline portion, buy it. Playing online is almost like playing underwater.

I enjoyed the offline portion. I played it alot when I first got my 360....I should pick it up again since I've just about exhausted my OTHER sports fix for a while.

bread's done
Back