4 1600 MSP Cards Available...

souleman96

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
they go to the 4 highest offers... or to the first 4 people who offer me $18. Paypal only please. Codes will more than likely (depending on what time I get your money) be e-mailed out tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just saying... damn you people can be an angry lot. I don't expect any $20 offers but someone might take the no shipping and no tax (do they even charge tax on these anyway?). Sorry to anyone I have offended. It was not my goal and I hope we can all still be friends.

No it's a good point. I didn't really think about that. Sold a few of eBay for $20 last month and i guess I was still in that mentality. Thusly... edited first post.

BTW... way to be concise and actually present an argument as to why it was kinda stupid instead of just yelling about it.

Well so far that's 3 $15s. They have it for now. I am going to let this simmer over night guys and I will get back to you tomorrow.

lolwut?... not a lot. Maybe if some of the NHL jerseys were smaller... everyone else. I think I am going to go with the first 4 people who posted $15.xx unless someone at least wants to go up to $15.50. Let's not get catty boys!

I mean... I would like to make some money on these. It is kinda like an auction. and if you really need points tonight you can buy them from many other people and places... sorry I am being so... capitalistic?

[quote name='souleman96']they go to the 4 highest offers... or to the first 4 people who offer me $18. Paypal only please. Codes will more than likely (depending on what time I get your money) be e-mailed out tonight.[/QUOTE]

i was only asking as due to you saying last night codes would be emailed last night. thats all. just kinda jonesing to buy gyromancer cause that demo was like crack

OK guys, bidding ends at 10 (eastern) got a bid I am happy with wanna see if anyone can beat it. Told the guy I wouldn't say what the bid was but it's for all 4 codes.

[quote name='souleman96']Told the guy I wouldn't say what the bid was but it's for all 4 codes.[/QUOTE]

Throwing silent auction into the mix now? That won't help with your final bid results, you know. No one likes trying to beat a mystery bid.

With that said: $16 for me. Final offer. Possibly $32 for 2 if there's an extra one that no one else wants...

OK... it was $16 a piece. I gave him long enough to tell me if he wanted me to post it or not but not posting it doesn't help me a ton so there it is. he offered me 64 for all four. So Kerig... if he gets pissed and backs off (or if you or anyone else would like to bid higher) you will get one.

bread's done
Back