4/20 -4/27 - 20% off item at Toys R Us (In Store Only)

Too bad I don't really want anything at Toys R Us these days. I was thinking about getting a third party controller for the 360 or PS3, but they now cost more than those at Best Buy.

Oh yeah, it doesn't work on video game hardware or games in general.

"Offers available in store only. Both offers exclude sale items, promotional offers, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Unbeatable Price items, Ameda, Baby Jogger, BOB, Britax, Bugaboo, ERGObaby, Medela breast pumps, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi car seats, Motorola, Pediped, Peg Pérego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Thyme Maternity, netbooks, tablets, game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO Schwarz toys, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. 20% offer also excludes car seats, strollers, travel systems, high chairs, play yards, bassinets, walkers, infant swings, bouncers, entertainers, infant carriers, gym sets, battery-operated ride-ons, trampolines, playhouses, climbers, bikes and electronic learning toys."

I really hate tru coupon deals as they exclude pretty much everything worth buying from tru.

^ PLEASE keep in mind that when posting TRU deals 99.9% of the time ALL coupons will not be valid on video games or video game hardware.

You're just going to end up confusing people who don't know better.

That being said the coupons work find on toys if NECA or someone else has a collectible you want to pick up

So, by video game hardware they mean consoles, controllers, etc. That being said, it does not mention video game accessories. Maybe you could get a game guide or something.

[quote name='Kaigetsudo']So, by video game hardware they mean consoles, controllers, etc. That being said, it does not mention video game accessories. Maybe you could get a game guide or something.[/QUOTE]

Controllers fall under accessories. Hardware is strictly consoles.

point cards or subscription cards at TRU never work with coupons. they are giftcards. Occasionally in an ad they might put them on sale.

years ago they did, back when microsoft sold the cards live (pre-activated), but now that it is all activated like a giftcard, coupons will not work and they do not count as a video game accessory for sales.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Does TRU ever have Mass Effect or Halo figures in store?[/QUOTE]

Yup,

They are either in the electronics department, or in one of the aisles in the boys department. They have a whole section dedicated to the "collectible" figures. They carry a pretty wide variety of video game figures.

Mine still has a few R/C Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal) trucks on a clearance endcap for full price...

Recent game related figures I've seen: Chell (Portal 2), Mortal Kombat, Gears3, Bioshock 2/Infinite.

[quote name='xpitch']Yup,

They are either in the electronics department, or in one of the aisles in the boys department. They have a whole section dedicated to the "collectible" figures. They carry a pretty wide variety of video game figures.[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks. Gonna be near one today so I may check it out. Anybody here ever able to show the coupon on their smartphone in the past and still get the deal?

They act like we know what "game hardware" is for certain.

I wish that they would bring back the BOGO 40% off video game deal. All I got was Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Fire Emblem Awakening. They cancelled my "preorder" of MH3U and they apparently won't sell it now. BOGO 40% off would only be good in store, but heck, it's something.

Damnit, I just picked up the Elizabeth/Boy of Silence figs from NECA's BioShock Infinite line. Nothing else I need down there or I'd be all over this.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']You should be able to use this on Skylanders too.[/QUOTE]

Game accessory, no go. I've tried before.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']point cards or subscription cards at TRU never work with coupons. they are giftcards. Occasionally in an ad they might put them on sale.

years ago they did, back when microsoft sold the cards live (pre-activated), but now that it is all activated like a giftcard, coupons will not work and they do not count as a video game accessory for sales.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it sucks. I tried to use it the other day on a MS Card and was shot down claiming it was "hardware".

My Toys R Us has a HUGE video game figure selection. In fact is has more sonic memorabilia then Chris-Chan's bedroom. Lots of Halo lego too.

[quote name='Draknight']"Offers available in store only. Both offers exclude sale items, promotional offers, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Unbeatable Price items, Ameda, Baby Jogger, BOB, Britax, Bugaboo, ERGObaby, Medela breast pumps, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi car seats, Motorola, Pediped, Peg Pérego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Thyme Maternity, netbooks, tablets, game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO Schwarz toys, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. 20% offer also excludes car seats, strollers, travel systems, high chairs, play yards, bassinets, walkers, infant swings, bouncers, entertainers, infant carriers, gym sets, battery-operated ride-ons, trampolines, playhouses, climbers, bikes and electronic learning toys."

I really hate tru coupon deals as they exclude pretty much everything worth buying from tru.[/QUOTE]

With that list, why can't they summarize it like this: "Excludes: Everything in-store" :lol:

This reminds me to pick up a nerf maverick while I still can. Gonna paint it up in an army of two "pimped" inspired silver and gold color scheme.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Damnit, I just picked up the Elizabeth/Boy of Silence figs from NECA's BioShock Infinite line. Nothing else I need down there or I'd be all over this.[/QUOTE]

if you get a decent service associate and are nice they might let you return and re-ring your item. but YMMV since the coupon does state cannot be used on previous purchase.

When I used to work there I'd to that no problem if the customer was nice, if not i'd stick to policy

Phooey, I recently decided that I wanted to track down Bowser's Inside Story and Toys R Us is the only place in town that seems to carry the game anymore.

bread's done
Back