4/20: Not much to see here...

Added:

:ps4: The Sinking City

:ps4: Rabi Ribi (sealed, UK import)

:ps4: Uncharted Collection

:ps4: A Plague Tale Innocence (sealed)

:ps4: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (JP import, includes English support)

:ps4: Samurai Showdown (sealed)
:ps4: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (JP import, includes English support)

Added

:vita: LEGO Lord of the Rings (cart only)

:vita: Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (sealed)

Removed

:ps4: Resident Evil 2

Sold items

Real tempted by Dead Cells, 1 of the layton games and maybe that PSP 1000 (thats a 1st gen right)
That's actually a Vita - but I do have a PSP available. It's the pearl white unit from the Assassin's Creed bundle. I think that was third generation? I can get pictures if you'd like.

I am interested in your DualShock controller, superbeat ps4 & gravity rush vita, if they still are available

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time no see thelonepig ^_^. Is your first post up to date? I am thinking of buying a few things from you!
Working on it; it's been a chaotic month (May) and the list needs a bit of an overhaul. Quite a few of the low-priced higher-value games are gone. I have some more items to add as well.

OK awesome :) I will keep an eye on it then! I am getting a Vita TV for the first time today (never even played the system) so I'm excited. Good luck!

OK awesome :) I will keep an eye on it then! I am getting a Vita TV for the first time today (never even played the system) so I'm excited. Good luck!
Oof. Sorry to say most of the Vita titles are gone.

I didn't get anything added today, but I did clear out sold items.

So uh... that 1000 is a Vita you say...

Also long time to chat my friend! Glad to see you're still alive and around.

I have been trying to locate a vita for a bit now. I would be interested in that dependent on price and whatnot
I've been hesitant to fix a price on it and nobody has yet provided a reasonable offer. I know I'm looking for $200+ for it given the condition and accessories. Offers thus far have been in the $100- range.

bread's done
Back