$4.97 3D Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Blu-ray Movie

they had that a couple of weeks back too. Was posted everywhere (here, slickdeals, etc.) Surprised they didn't sell it out.

.... + $3.72 shipping. I had to go through the whole process of creating an account before it would tell me that.

"Blu Ray states on back For Promotional Use Only Not For Rent or Sale."

As commented from one of the reviewers - I'm assuming this a movie that came packaged with 3d TVs.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']"Blu Ray states on back For Promotional Use Only Not For Rent or Sale."

As commented from one of the reviewers - I'm assuming this a movie that came packaged with 3d TVs.[/QUOTE]
This has been posted many times

[quote name='argyle'].... + $3.72 shipping. I had to go through the whole process of creating an account before it would tell me that.[/QUOTE]

oof shipping kills it. thanks anyways OP

[quote name='Interstella 5555']"Blu Ray states on back For Promotional Use Only Not For Rent or Sale."

As commented from one of the reviewers - I'm assuming this a movie that came packaged with 3d TVs.[/QUOTE]

While I wasn't the one that posted this, I did get it late last year and discovered this same problem and posted about it a few places. The notation is where the UPC bar code would normally be. For a 3D Blu Ray this is a solid deal even with shipping, but if you are giving it as a gift it could be a bit problematic. I contacted TigerDirect and after a little back and forth was fully refunded because of the promotional notation on the BD case. You may not be able to do this now that a review notes the issue.

[quote name='abhinav']oof shipping kills it. thanks anyways OP[/QUOTE]

how is the shipping killing it

Thanks for the post, OP. I usually don't look for entertainment stuff on Tiger. Thank goodness for my Inner Circle membership, so shipping was free.

bread's done
Back