$4.99 CC Sale: ChicagoLandArea (NE Illinois/NW Indiana/S.Wis.)

[quote name='Galanthas']I picked up Jet Set Radia Future at the Merriville,IN store Wednesday, only worthwhile title that I saw, imo, nothing interesting at the Highland,IN store. Tuesday I picked up Syberia at the Calument City,IL store, nothing else there either. Was hoping to find SWoN,MW:GOTY and Enclave. Stopped by the Highland store again today to see if they had a new shipment, all crap sport titles and jampacks. The closest store that had MW:GOTY was in Gurnee.[/quote]Thanks for telling me what was in the Merriville, IN, store because I was heading up there today for a few other things, probably stopping my CC. I still hope to find a few games I was looking for there.

Well guys, I hit the Highland IN and Lansing IL stores this morning to no avail. Highland store did have a new bin out...40% of which were Jampacks and the other 60% was crap. Lansing store was exactly the same as I saw it the other day. Hopefully someone will score today.

I am willing to trade Secret Weapons Over Normandy for Dead Or Alive Extreme Volleyball if anybodys interested. I live in the city but will travel to the burbs to trade.

I just came back from checking CC in Merriville, and I saw a few games that I wanted, such as Jade Cocoon 2 and F-Zero: MV, also picked up Earthworm Jim since I liked the game on SNES long ago. I was hearing from one person that I talked to, who bought 20 games last week, said that the Highland, IN store had absolutely nothing, so I didn't bother to check.

[quote name='Wiseguy']I am willing to trade Secret Weapons Over Normandy for Dead Or Alive Extreme Volleyball if anybodys interested. I live in the city but will travel to the burbs to trade.[/quote]

Let me know. It's sealed.

Checked the CC today in Orland Hills, they didn't have many good games, mostly reduced to sports and crap. I did see however, tony hawk's pro skater 3 and morrowind.

I was in Chicago for a Godzilla convention this weekend, but I forgot to go to the nearest CC before the sessions started on Sunday, and when I drove by one at around 4:00 when heading back home I figured it would be a waste of time because all of the good games would be picked over.
I spent a ton of money at G-Fest anyway, so Im happy.

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Sunday was a bust for me...:cry:

I can't complain though, I got 17 Xbox games from the Circuit City, $4.99 clearance sale...:D
[/quote]

We didn't go Sunday and we only got 4 games.They had a limit at the store we went to and the other stores didn't have anything that interested us.
One of the games we got is Secret Weapons Over Normandy which we rented and almost finished. I really wanted Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball for our collection as it's one of my girlfriends favorite games that she has played. She doesn't hardly play anything but when we rented it she couldn't put it down.

If anybody wants to trade SWoN fo DOAX Volleyball that would be outstanding and I would really appreciate it. I may even throw in a bonus game as well. Thanks.

bread's done
Back