4.99 Destroy All Humans *USED* At Hastings

Also wanted to add that they also have Darkwatch for XBOX for 4.99 (Going to go see if its also the same price for ps2) and GT4.

Gonna have to go pick this up. I rented it once, seems like a decent enough game for 5 bucks. I'm glad this one's in the ad, though, cause after missing out on all the other purported 4.99 Hastings games, I was getting a bit discouraged.

How's Darkwatch? Worth 5?

I haven't seen the ad, but GT4 is a misprint. Signs in the used games isle has GT3 for $4.99 used... Here is the ad and it is not for GT4

00057894-30-06-fsi-background-p-02.png

Thanks dopehat for the heads up on Darkwatch. My Hastings hasn't put out there ads and when I was in there earlier I saw Darwatch, but it was $22.99 Used. I asked one of the employees and he looked it up and it came up the $4.99 price. For all you in the area interested in Darkwatch there are about 5 copies left at the Clarksville Hastings.

My Hastings has a bunch of used Xbox Destroy All Humans, and no PS2 versions left. If anyone is interested in trading a PS2 version for an Xbox version let me know, and I'll go pick one up for you.

I picked up DAH and Darkwatch, both XBox. The guy expressed interest but no longer wants it, apparently, as he's been ignoring my PM's for the past three days. If he doesn't respond within the next two hours, they'll be up for sale.

I'll be near a Hatings in a couple of days. If anyone wants me to check this deal out for them, give me a PM.

Theres also a buy 2 get 1 free for hastings.
SO if your buying those 2, you might as well get a third for free.
I got Dark alliance 1 for 9.99
And Darkwatch for 4.99
Destroy all humans was free :)
Plus hitman 2 and two towers 4.99 each in ebgames. thats 5 games for $25.
Sexcellent

Alright, I can sell 'em now.

Got a copy of DarkWatch and DAH for sale, both XB.. let's say.. $7 shipped? each, not total

[quote name='Scorch']Alright, I can sell 'em now.

Got a copy of DarkWatch and DAH for sale, both XB.. let's say.. $7 shipped? each, not total[/QUOTE]

If you want to sell separately, ill take DAH...

Have an extra copy of DAH(Xbox) up for trade. Didn't realize until 10:30 tonight that the XBOX version was also $4.99.

bread's done
Back