$4.99 Find's at Kmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm doubt there is much of the clearance left at the kmart down the street from here, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

K-mart is wacko usually i laugh at them. Although they give me wwe dvd 5 dollah each they appear every month a conspiracy i believe but cool a cool conspiracy oh yes very nice

ummm anyway

sometimes K-mart has good deals (not most of the time) my K-mart still has N64 games in the glass cases for 60 dollars each someone has to tell them that Xbox, Ps2 and Gamecube have come out

[quote name='Smell']K-mart is wacko usually i laugh at them. Although they give me wwe dvd 5 dollah each they appear every month a conspiracy i believe but cool a cool conspiracy oh yes very nice

ummm anyway

sometimes K-mart has good deals (not most of the time) my K-mart still has N64 games in the glass cases for 60 dollars each someone has to tell them that Xbox, Ps2 and Gamecube have come out[/quote]

yea and thats why I hate them I saw madden 2003 last time someone posted about them having games for 10 or so bucks and they had madden 2002 for clearence 40 bucks :roll:

The games you got are the types of games you buy but then you end up not even playing them.

[quote name='scuba']they had madden 2002 for clearence 40 bucks :roll:[/quote]
Deal of the century!!!!!!11

Wopw, i never knew that they had clearances. When ever i go there, it seems like they always have the same things plus or minus maybe two thngs.

While we're on the subject of non-Circuit City good deals, I'll mention here that I went to Sears looking (unsuccessfully) for XBox's Midtown Madness 3 for $9.99, but ended up getting Splashdown for $7.99. Great game for a very good price. With Sears, YMMV. . . :?
:?
Steve A.

i remember k-mart, the store i stated didn't know how to go out of business.
the store marked everything up to above they regluar price or at it and then put it on sale. i also was screwed there by a cheap jackass who took the last copy of everother game i wanted. cuz they were locked up.
the store was crowded except they were messier then ever before and more of a rip off

My local K-mart (Valencia, CA) has one nice attribute all other K-mart I've examined in a hundred mile radius lack: a distinct clearance shelf.
Better yet, it's in an odd part of electronics department as far from the game cabinet as possible so things often sit there just waiting for me to come snatch them up.

On Friday I got XenoSaga and Black & Bruised, both PS2, for $5. They also had many of their E-reader game card sets for 19 cents each. I now have all of the card sets I want to play and just need an exceptional deal on an E-reader. I can get one used for $15 easily but I'm holding out for better.

THis K-mart had some other good deals too. THey were closing out individual serving packets of Star-kist flavored tuna for a buck each that are usually around $2.25 in grocery stores Great self-contained high durabilty snack item you can stash away in a backpack or shoulder bag.

They also had a half dozen different 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles for 99 cents each. Every once in a while I get a real urge for jigsaw puzzles and decent ones are usually closer to ten bucks.

they won't sell me one of the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest bonus discs. i really want one, and i'm not about to shell out $50 for Wind Waker again just for a bonus disc.

They probably won't sell it because of the not for resale printed on the box. I saw the disc at my local K-Mart last year and the electronics worker said they aren't allowed to sell it because it says not for resale so I could have it for free (this was months after Wind Waker had come out).

[quote name='pimp tyranny']they won't sell me one of the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest bonus discs. i really want one, and i'm not about to shell out $50 for Wind Waker again just for a bonus disc.[/quote]

Think of it as $25 each for Wind Waker and the bonus disc. Then stop whining. The bonus disc exists specifically as a promotional bundle item. The store is under no obligation to cater to your whims.

Now if Wind Waker shifts to Player's Choice pricing and they still have those bonus discs, that would be a great deal.

Maybe try to go back when someone else is working there? It could be that another employee will offer to sell it to you for a cheap price (when it's rung up, I think it prompts the employee to enter a price, because I saw the cashier enter $0.00 for a price for mine).

picked up way of the samurai for $4.99 and mobile suit gundam f vs z for $7.00...they had shadow hearts for $9.99 and a bunch of other games for $4.99....i also picked up 2 copies of castlevania circle of the moon for $14.99....one for me, one for trade/sell/ebay

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i wonder sometimes why people are so defensive[/quote]

agreed. I think some people just like to have an outlet for their angst. I enjoy having an outlet for my comments, but I usually (try to, at least) avoid making rude posts like "you're an idiot because...," or "stop whining." I think that saying that you wish you'd been able to do something doesn't really mean that you're 'complaining' or 'whining' about it; you might just be expressing an opinion or relating something that happened. There's not always a reasonable reason to reply with an insult. :lol:

Madden 2003 (GC) was priced $4.99 but scanned at $2.99 Did this happen to anyone else? BTW there was nothing else good at my store. Has anyone else found other games for clearance that were not mentioned before? Please advise!!!

[quote name='Smell']K-mart is wacko usually i laugh at them. Although they give me wwe dvd 5 dollah each they appear every month a conspiracy i believe but cool a cool conspiracy oh yes very nice
t[/quote]

which WWE DVDs did uou get? mine had Summerslam 2001, No mercy 2001, and Unforgiven 2001 for 4.99 and i picked them up.

on a side note, they also have Hitman 2 for XBOX for $49.99 new, while its $19.99 for PS2. WTF is up with that?

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='pimp tyranny']i wonder sometimes why people are so defensive[/quote]

agreed. I think some people just like to have an outlet for their angst. I enjoy having an outlet for my comments, but I usually (try to, at least) avoid making rude posts like "you're an idiot because...," or "stop whining." I think that saying that you wish you'd been able to do something doesn't really mean that you're 'complaining' or 'whining' about it; you might just be expressing an opinion or relating something that happened. There's not always a reasonable reason to reply with an insult. :lol:[/quote]

Look at the post in question. He was complaining because the store wouldn't give him a deal on something just because he felt entitled to it. You want the promotional bonus? THen buy the item it's tied to promoting. Complaining that the store won't do otherwise falls uder whining in my book.

Picked up Bloodrayne (GCN) last night for $2.99, so it looks as if the Gamecube stuff is getting marked down. Most of the PS2 stuff was still $9.99-$14.99 and they had no Xbox stuff at all.

This was at the Robinson Mall district Super K in Pittsburgh.

The K-Mart clearance sale is no big deal. I went to my local K-Mart a few days ago, and all they had was:

Swingerz Golf (GCN) - $2.99
NHL Hitz 2002 (GCN) - $2.99

Don't even waste your time...

In my rage of not getting in on the CC sale, I went K-Mart clearance hunting over the weekend. Six different stores in the WA area, not one game worth picking up. So yeah, don't waste your time :evil:

[quote name='zoopie']In my rage of not getting in on the CC sale, I went K-Mart clearance hunting over the weekend. Six different stores in the WA area, not one game worth picking up. So yeah, don't waste your time :evil:[/quote]

Nothing at any of the Michigan locations either. :x

If anyone finds an extra copy of Bloodrayne (GCN) for 2.99 and is willing to ship it to me please send a PM. I'm willing to reimburse shipping and throw in an extra couple bucks.

Mad Dash Racing (Xbox) is now $4.99 at Big K-mart. Except the thing is............. no one gives a damn.

FYE will give you $7.50 store credit for this game, but that's a different story. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back