$4.99 Future Tactics (xbox,ps2) & $29.99 FF:CC (gc) shipped free @ gamestop

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']thanx just picked up future tactics for xbox can't beat $4.99 shipped[/quote]

well I think it was $5 a couple of months ago when everyone else got it, its a bit fun but definatley an odd game.

Ever since I moved I've been having trouble ordering from GS. Looks like I'm going to miss out on FT on the cheap until I get the problem figured out. Thanks for the post though. I was looking for this cheap!

[quote name='chickenhawk']Ever since I moved I've been having trouble ordering from GS.[/quote]

My last two orders I've had the same trouble at home. Ordering through work. Whenever I checkout from home I get an error message. Not sure what it is. I'm beginning to suspect XP SP2 and IE. Maybe some incompatibility in the scripting on their site. I didn't have this problem before SP2.

Wlau, you always seem to post great deals. I wish there was a way I could be notified when you post, because it is almost always hot!

Thanks for being a part of the CAG community! :applause:

[quote name='defender']sad no one has bothered to ask if the game is any good....[/quote]

I bought the game (Future Tactics at release for $13 from FYE. I thought it was a fun game and worth the $13. I would recommend it for $5 for sure.

[quote name='defender']sad no one has bothered to ask if the game is any good....[/quote]

shhh youre ruining the $5 madness!!

There are few games not worth $5 shipped, considering you'd be able to eBay it if you hate it and recoup your money + maybe a few bucks more.

bread's done
Back