4 Best Buy Exclusive blu-rays @ 9.99 Each: The 'Burbs, The Great Outdoors...

smashingradioheads

CAGiversary!
Saw a cardboard display box today at BB advertising 4 Best Buy only 80s blu-rays for $9.99 each. Movies are:

-The 'Burbs
-The Great Outdoors 
-The Money Pit
-Dream Team

Picked up The 'Burbs and The Great Outdoors. Watched those moves a hundred times as a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a cardboard display box today at BB advertising 4 Best Buy only 80s blu-rays for $9.99 each. Movies are:

-The 'Burbs
-The Great Outdoors
-The Money Pit
-Dream Team

Picked up The 'Burbs and The Great Outdoors. Watched those moves a hundred times as a kid.
It'll be on sale $5 in the future. No need to hurry to buy it now. The next movie i will pick it up week is DEAD POOL :)

I know that The 'Burbs has a cult following so I figured somebody might be interested to know it's been released on blu-ray. Even if it's a timed exclusive and available in August on Amazon. But people here seem baffeled why I would post such such a deal thats not cheaper than a taco at T-Bell.

I know that The 'Burbs has a cult following so I figured somebody might be interested to know it's been released on blu-ray. Even if it's a timed exclusive and available in August on Amazon. But people here seem baffeled why I would post such such a deal thats not cheaper than a taco at T-Bell.
No, that's not why I'm baffled. The Burbs and Money Pit have been on a combo bluray for quite some time, and only $13. Not sure about the other movies.

Edit: My mistake, it's dvd. I guess this is the first time they've been on bluray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the first time The Burbs and The Great Outdoors have been on Blu Ray? Just like the TC, I loved both of those as a kid, watched them dozens of times.  

bread's done
Back