4 Day Sale - Catherine PS3/360 $29.99 MK Vita $29.99

[quote name='TooPoor']Somebody have any insight on why Catherine is not dropping to $20? Is it becoming rare or something?[/QUOTE]

It can't be too rare, everyone still has plenty online... and it was Atlus' best-selling game ever.

[quote name='DukeMagnem']It can't be too rare, everyone still has plenty online... and it was Atlus' best-selling game ever.[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought, and still waiting for the $20 sweet spot.

Mortal Kombat already mine, thanks
smile.gif

seems like a good deal for MK on Vita, about the same price as a used copy from GS with the PUR discount..almost dropped dough for it last Sunday, but only 4 more days until Resistance!!! I think that is going to be the better choice..

I remember seeing Catherine with the alternate cover at BBY a while ago. I doubt it'll be cheaper than for a while. Unless you get it used of course.

[quote name='dgwillia006']This ^_^[/QUOTE]

Can they look this up by your account or do you need a receipt? This can pay for AC: Revelations Sunday.

[quote name='token2k6']seems like a good deal for MK on Vita, about the same price as a used copy from GS with the PUR discount..almost dropped dough for it last Sunday, but only 4 more days until Resistance!!! I think that is going to be the better choice..[/QUOTE]

I'm really lookin forward to Resistance and will be grabbing it day 1, but MK for Vita is shaq-fu'in great. I had the 360 version and I definitely prefer this on Vita., I'm eveb doin the challenge and bonus challenge towers which is something I rarely do in fighting games. With the lack of really great titles on the Vita there's no reason not to own both though

I was in a local Best Buy Tuesday trying to buy the last copy in my area of a Diablo 3 Collector's Edition. While waiting, I was flipping through a dump bin of clearance games that were buy one, get one free.

I happened to find Catherine (Xbox 360) in there but it was the alternate cover and rang up $59.99. Only way that would have been a deal is if I found another $59.99 game in there, which there wasn't. However, now with this price drop that definitely opens up some potential deals. If anyone lives in Jacksonville, FL, this was at the Best Buy in the St. John's Town Center.

Edit: The link in my sig is failing to give me free shipping. This sucks. Anyone able to get free shipping using it?

So did this sale start today and will run till Monday? Wanna make a trade to put towards Catherine but I'm not sure when I can make it to BBY.

[quote name='YBX87']has that been the lowest price for starcraft 2?[/QUOTE]

it was $30 at Target a while back, but yea lowest price i've seen it

[quote name='TooPoor']Somebody have any insight on why Catherine is not dropping to $20? Is it becoming rare or something?[/QUOTE]Games that aren't from larger devs usually have longer discout cycles & the demand has been there for this title so they haven't had to make the usual drops. b2g1 & other type deals can be used to score these titles at your buy range.

[quote name='Havok83']I have a B2G1F coupon on all games $40 and lower. If only I had other games I wanted in that range[/QUOTE]try to find games with high TIV or ones in high demand that can be sold for $40+ cash on CL.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Can I get a price adjustment even when my rewardzone receipt says $0 because I used a gift card to buy MK Vita?[/QUOTE]

I think you will be able to. When they look up the transaction ID I think they'll get a more detailed view of it and it will say how much it cost and how much you paid. There was a time when I had to adjust and I brought in the printed receipt from the Rz website. The receipt said I paid $50 instead of $60 but they were still able to tell I paid the full $60 and adjusted properly.

Come on Amazon, price match MK Vita!

Edit: Ask and ye shall receive. Just matched by Amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon has matched the MK Vita sale. Nothing yet for Catherine.

Mortal Kombat - Vita $29.99 (Amazon)
http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat...J3CE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338138547&sr=8-1

I have it and fwiw it's graphics took a noticeable step back from the PS3 version. But it seems like it's netcode is better than the PS3 when it comes to online gameplay (which makes this worth it to me). Go figure, I thought the Vita and PS3 systems were using the same PS network.

bread's done
Back