4 Free Games for the first 10,000 to register.

chumush

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Thought you lads would love this, dont think it matters what region you live in but its from the U.K. You get the choice of 1 of 2 sega game packs.

http://www.pcworlddownloads.co.uk/campaign/launch/

Enjoy!! :D

SEGA Pack 1

Contains the following games:
Medieval II: Total War Gold Edition - Condemned: Criminal Origins - Alpha Protocol - The Club

SEGA Pack 2

Contains the following games:
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - SEGA MegaDrive Collection 1 UK - Sonic the Hedgehog

Last edited by a moderator:
Says I am not in the correct region according to my IP address and it wont let me go no further so I think it matters but thanks for posting the offer :)

For those who are not in the UK, you'll need a UK based proxy to register. Logging in afterwards and downloading without it is fine though.

Getting the first pack which is 18+ may take some effort because you'll need legit UK details to get it (it will verify). Good games, Medieval II Gold alone is worth it.

Grr, I can't find a good UK proxy that will let me register/login on the site to get the games. =\

It'd be nice to at least have the Sonic pack..

[quote name='ArrenDusk']For those who are not in the UK, you'll need a UK based proxy to register. Logging in afterwards and downloading without it is fine though.

Getting the first pack which is 18+ may take some effort because you'll need legit UK details to get it (it will verify). Good games, Medieval II Gold alone is worth it.[/QUOTE]

I really wish I could get into this.

bread's done
Back