4 free XBL Arcades games with purchase of a new 360 console (Works with any vendor)

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Got this email today, and I don't think the code is unique or limited to 1 use:

GiveGift_x1116_spacer.gif
GiveGift_x1116_title1.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Having a hard time with holiday gifts? Let us thank you for being an Xbox 360™ system owner with this helpful suggestion:[/FONT]

GiveGift_x1116_title2.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The gift of free Xbox Live® Arcade games with an Xbox 360 system purchase: It’s what they want, it shows you care, and it gives you more friends to play with! Plus it’s easy to give:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] • Share the code: XBXNG104
• Show them where to buy their Xbox 360.
• Send them to www.xbox360nextgennow.com/register.
• School them in two free Xbox Live Arcade games.
[/FONT]

GiveGift_x1116_title3.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Give your friends free games with their Xbox 360 system purchase this holiday season.[/FONT]

GiveGift_x1116_sidebar1.gif
GiveGift_x1116_sidebar2.gif
GiveGift_x1116_sidebar3.gif
GiveGift_x1116_sidebar4.gif
GiveGift_x1116_sidebar5.gif
GiveGift_x1116_sidebar6.gif

UPDATE: Supposedly the code XBXNG102 gets you 4 free games!!!

Thanks lurknomore!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Online offer valid in the 50 United States, D.C., all U.S. military bases with valid APO/FPO bases.

Offer expires 1/15/2007.

The person redeeming this offer must purchase a new Xbox 360 system 11/15/2006 - 1/15/2007, establish a new Xbox Live Account, then register on the promotion web site on or before 1/15/2007. Hard drive, Passport account, and high speed Internet access required for Xbox Live account. See Xbox Live system requirements at www.xbox.com. Limit 1 offer submission per person. Xbox Live Arcade game tokens will be fulfilled through e-mail by February 15, 2007 and will be for games selected by Microsoft. Fulfillment requires a computer with e-mail and a valid email address.
Not combinable with other Microsoft® offers or rebates. Proof of purchase required.

All prices herein are Estimated Retail Prices. Actual retail prices may vary.[/FONT]

Or even better yet...if you are to buy a 360 during the participating dates.

Get Xbox 360™ and fill it up with four Xbox Live® Arcade
games—FREE.
Just do the following:
1. Buy an Xbox 360 system
2. Register online with promo code XBXNG102
3. Sign up for Xbox Live

You’ll get a code in an e-mail to download the games for free on Xbox Live. Offer expires January 15, 2007.

Wireless freedom, over 100 high-def games, built-in Xbox Live and four free Xbox Live Arcade games. No more excuses.

Weird, I got a deal for 3 games using XBXNG103 .

Does MS know that I just bought an Xbox last month from Tower?! Grrrr. :p (rubbing salt in the wounds!)

Awesome so you can just buy one anywhere and as long as you register it at that site you get the free games?

If so, that'll work out great if I get a $100 core from amazon.

Okay, this seems suspicious to me. The site is xbox360nextgennow.com, which doesn’t seem like an official Microsoft site. Plus, you have to sign in to your account when you get there. How do you know it’s not a fake site trying to steal people’s passwords?

[quote name='abates17']Okay, this seems suspicious to me. The site is xbox360nextgennow.com, which doesn’t seem like an official Microsoft site. Plus, you have to sign in to your account when you get there. How do you know it’s not a fake site trying to steal people’s passwords?[/QUOTE]

Email came directly from [email protected]. Seems legit to me.

Edit: And the link takes you directly to msgamestudios.com. Can't get too much more legit than that.

So anyway to beat the system if you already own a 360?

I am getting a repaired unit back on Monday, think I could get this somehow. I am confused on how to do it.

well figured I would give it a shot even though I have had my system since july and it was made in April.

yeah it's directly from microsoft. I tried registering my console I bought last January for kicks. I'm sure it'll fall through though. You have to sign up for a brand new XBL subscription in the same time frame which is how they'll probably weed people out.

what was the turnaround time for those who have already tried this, and if it worked, what games were offered?

I filled it out anyway, I bought my system in August (have had Live for much earlier). It's probably a quick ploy to get us all to register our consoles. Oh well.

If anyone finds out, please update on whether your 360 has to be new or if you just have to register it.

Also which xbla games you can choose from :eek:

It says read the terms and conditions at the top, wanted to read it to see what exactly the qualifications are, but I see no link to terms and conditions.

[quote name='BREVITY']I signed up for this last night and I have had a 360 from day one.[/QUOTE]

same here, just registered for it with my launch unit for kicks.

It said you'd get the game(s) sometime before February 2007 if you met the requirements.

It may be awhile before we know.

When i goto that site, I get an uncertified certificate notice... I would think a Microsoft website wouldn't have that problem.

[quote name='help1']When i goto that site, I get an uncertified certificate notice... I would think a Microsoft website wouldn't have that problem.[/quote]I get that with Hotmail sometimes.

Microsoft sites are broken like that all the time. I get errors like that almost every single time I got to a secure Microsoft site.

[quote name='moojuice']It says read the terms and conditions at the top, wanted to read it to see what exactly the qualifications are, but I see no link to terms and conditions.[/quote]

added terms and conditions. :)

I think I've registered my console, not sure though. If I haven't, I set up my Xbox Live account nearly seven days ago, though, so I doubt I'll get this :(

People are getting way too damn suspicious of deals these days. They assume everything is fake, and get more uncertain every millisecond that goes by without the offer coming to fruition. Chill out, yo.

[quote name='ViolentLee']People are getting way too damn suspicious of deals these days. They assume everything is fake, and get more uncertain every millisecond that goes by without the offer coming to fruition. Chill out, yo.[/quote]

I have some stuff linked to my windows live ID thing.

Eh, I registerd with the XBXNG102 code, it seems you have to create a new Live account after 11/15 for this to qualify, so I don't think it is going to go through. The site still seems a little fishy though.

i signed up for it. Just got my xbox on the 17th. So if its real then it will be a pleasent suprised for me around Feb.

I'm still skeptical about this site.
I meana the official site is just differnet looking in minor details.

but i did it anyways..............hope its real :x:

Registration Successful. Thank you for participating!

Microsoft will verify your entry and, if valid, you will receive an email with the tokens for your free Xbox Live® Arcade games on or before February 15, 2007.

[quote name='genneo']I'm still skeptical about this site.
[/QUOTE]

Registrant:
Microsoft Corporation
Domain Administrator
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
US
Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: xbox360nextgennow.com

Created on..............: Tue, Oct 17, 2006
Expires on..............: Fri, Oct 17, 2008
Record last updated on..: Tue, Oct 17, 2006

Administrative Contact:
Microsoft Corporation
Domain Administrator
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
US
Phone: +1.4258828080

Technical Contact:
Microsoft Corporation
MSN Hostmaster
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
US
Phone: +1.4258828080

DNS Servers:

ns1.msft.net
ns5.msft.net
ns4.msft.net
ns2.msft.net
ns3.msft.net

It's a bummer that you need a NEW Live account for this to work. I don't suppose you could renew a year in advance to get the same results??

I doubt they have anyway to link the serial number to the purchase date, because there's no way to know how long the console has sat on the store shelf. I wonder if they can detect the system serial number anytime it goes onto XBL. Because if they couldn't you may be able to simply set up a new silver account and this might work. Maybe you need a separate HD? This may also work for anyone who previously purchased a 360 console and for some reason held off on going onto XBL.

Received this in email. It's a holiday promotion from Micro$oft. For any of you folks purchasing or receiving a 360 this holiday season, use this promo code when registering your 360 to receive two "tokens" for free Xbox Live Arcade games in your email. They say you'll receive the response by Feb 15, 2007.

XBXNG104

I tried searching the forums, but keep getting an error message that the server can't allocate enough memory to do the search, yay! :)

bread's done
Back