4 free XBL Arcades games with purchase of a new 360 console (Works with any vendor)

I don't get it. I got codes for Frogger and Joust. But at the bottom it says repeat steps 3 and 4 to redeem the rest of your codes. What does that mean??? Can anyone explain???

Frogger, Joust, and Robotron for me...though I used the four game code.

*shrugs*

I already have Frogger. Anybody got a different game code they want to trade for it?

where did you guys register for this?

i think its awesome that they occasionally suprise us with free shit

edit.. forget it.. just read lordopus post

[quote name='jdangerc']I don't get it. I got codes for Frogger and Joust. But at the bottom it says repeat steps 3 and 4 to redeem the rest of your codes. What does that mean??? Can anyone explain???[/quote] It means enter each one of your codes for each game.

Also I got three codes too even though I've had my XBL for quite ahile and my console wasn't purchased in the promotion period.

I got Frogger, Joust, and Robotron. If anyone is interested in swapping a different XBL game for Robotron, send me a PM.

Thanks OP! This was a pleasant surprise since I forgot about ever signing up. :)

[quote name='hodson33'] Anybody interested in Joust?[/quote]

If its for free sure me! lol but if you want a trade all i got is a 48 hour xbl gold trial...

I got Joust and Frogger too. Better then nothing, I geuss :lol:

Also, I used the 4 game code, so shouldn't I have gotten, you know, 4 games?

I registered, met all the qualifications and have gotten nothing so far. If I don't get the codes by the end of the day, I wonder if there is an address we can inquire to. I definately met the requirements, because my 360 was purchased late November and never had a Live account before then.

I did use the 4-game code (mentioned earlier in this thread), but it sounds like that did work for others.

But who knows, maybe the codes are still on their way...

I used the 4 game code. I actually got the email saying they would give 4 game codes, but only got the 3 (Robotron, Frogger, Joust).

Has anyone tried calling customer support? Not to discount 3 free games, but they did specifically state 4 in my email.

I already had Robotron, so I'm looking to trade it as well.

I got absolutely
*in Flander's voice*
nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all...

I registered with the 4 free games code by the way.

[quote name='afedock']I got robotron, Joust, and Frogger. The best part is i dont even remember signing up for this.[/quote]

oh yeah forgot to tell you i used your emial adress...:lol: my codes please?

i got frogger and joust..wtf?

i was hoping that i would be able to pick my games.

ah well.. it's free I suppose.

Man, I definately did this and never got a thing. Crap. I was excited about free Live Arcade games, even if they are kind of bottom-of-the-barrell.

Anyone want to give me a Robotron or Joust code? That would be awesome!

they changed the website to say that you will receive an email by the 17th. So I assume another round of emails will go out tomorrow to get the people who haven't heard from them yet.

Well, I signed up for 2, and then signed up again for 4, and ended up getting 2 games. Frogger and Joust. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Anyone who doesn't want their robotron code- I'll give it a good home. :)

I only signed up for 4 and still haven't heard anything. :( Almost wished I just signed up for 2. Something is better than nothing.

AzBat

yep got the frogger, joust and robotron today. They sent me an email last month saying I would get 2 free arcade games so I'm happy, although I have robotron already...

I know it's a stretch, but if anybody is feeling generous, shoot a Joust or Frogger code over this way?
Just in case anybody already has either of the games from other packages or so, kinda like the Uno thing with Vision Cam.

is anyone that didnt get their code planning to email microsoft about this? if no one is i will tomorow.

and if anyone wants a 48 hour gold card...they can hand me a xbl game :)

people were giving away uno codes from getting live vision packages??! damn thats one of the few games i actually would want.

still, seems like there's alot of spare robotron codes that people dont want, i really dont have anything to trade for em though ;(

Shame only new 360 owners could sign up for this. If anyone has an extra Robotron or Joust code they can't use, I'd really appreciate it if you send one over to me, thanks guys. I also have some 48 hour codes if you're interested.

[quote name='cyrix`']how come some people got 3 games?[/quote]

i signed up for 4 but only got 2 not bad considering i registered it months after buying it.

I got frogger and joust and used the 4 game code. Disappointed that i only got 2 games but I did want joust. I also wanted robotron unfortunetly, if anyone already has it and isnt using it I would appreciate the code. Have nothing to trade though. : (

[quote name='Togepy']Shame only new 360 owners could sign up for this. If anyone has an extra Robotron or Joust code they can't use, I'd really appreciate it if you send one over to me, thanks guys. I also have some 48 hour codes if you're interested.[/quote]

It wasn't just new owners.

...Well, Microsoft said it was, but there's many people in here that weren't new owners and they got codes. I signed up on a whim and got codes, and I had had my 360 since August. :cool:

bread's done
Back