4 gig memory stick - $29.99 w/free shipping @ Buy.com

Add the price cause the title now seems like it is Free shipped not free shipping

Bah, I went through all of the setup of a new Gmail account and ended up seeing that the $10 off your first order with Google Checkout expired on 6/30... :(

Still a hell of a deal!

Hope it's still up tomorrow.. It's not a bad deal, just kinda strapped for cash right now

//edit: It's $36 on Amazon new, so it'll probably get a little cheaper. I don't need it right now anyway, I have a 1gb and 2gb..

Frys has a Lexar 4GB MSPD for $14.99 AR ($31.99).

So.. if you want to pay a little extra and willing to wait, you might want to hop on this instead.

Sandisk has faster speeds than other third party MS like Lexar and writing time so it's worth it. It's great for me since I love playing back ups of my games on my PSP without having to look for my UMDs

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Sandisk has faster speeds than other third party MS like Lexar and writing time so it's worth it. It's great for me since I love playing back ups of my games on my PSP without having to look for my UMDs[/quote]
I'm not totally sure about that. I've read some blackspeed tests that have Lexar beating out SanDisk, at least the 4GB models.

bread's done
Back