4 hours left ! Doom II GBA

Good description, you were up front about some dings, which bidders on this item will definitely want to know about. Like doug said, I would definitely use delivery confirmation and notate that in the description as being included with the shipping fee.

Looks good, being honest is definitely the way to go on descriptions, not to mention in general :p....

To make the changes, did you click on "revise listing"? That's what I do and it doesn't look like an add-on like yours.

[quote name='neocisco']To make the changes, did you click on "revise listing"? That's what I do and it doesn't look like an add-on like yours.[/quote]

Yea. It was in blue box amongst other things like selling similar items and shipping discounts.

[quote name='snatcher33']What did you do to these guides??? Sit on them???[/quote]

What do you mean? It's not like I could sit on the edges.

[quote name='neocisco']To make the changes, did you click on "revise listing"? That's what I do and it doesn't look like an add-on like yours.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lakers310']Yea. It was in blue box amongst other things like selling similar items and shipping discounts.[/QUOTE]

You can only edit the original description if there are no bids on the item. If there is a bid, the new information will appear separate like it is on your listing.

You could offer discount for CAGers ;)

Anyway I would also include the option for priority mail as some people prefer it

[quote name='62t']You could offer discount for CAGers ;)

Anyway I would also include the option for priority mail as some people prefer it[/quote]

I figured people would want the cheapest shipping possible, so that's why I only put that. Lol. Most of them are at a buck plus shipping, so you don't need a discount.

[quote name='62t']It doesnt hurt to give people more options for shipping.[/quote]

I've never dealt with priority, but i'll get a quote and get a general idea so I can add it into my future auctions. Thanks a lot for the advice!:)

Jesus over $30 bucks for the guide? Congrats on your first auction man. I think I bought a mint copy of the game itself for $14.

I've done more than a few transactions over eBay until they started giving sellers the shaft. The best advice I can give you is to make sure to communicate with buyers. Even if they never write you back you should always send notices about outstanding payments, receiving payments, shipping items and such. In this day and age it always helps to leave an e-trail.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Jesus over $30 bucks for the guide? Congrats on your first auction man. I think I bought a mint copy of the game itself for $14.

I've done more than a few transactions over eBay until they started giving sellers the shaft. The best advice I can give you is to make sure to communicate with buyers. Even if they never write you back you should always send notices about outstanding payments, receiving payments, shipping items and such. In this day and age it always helps to leave an e-trail.[/quote]

I find it funny that the guide is worth way more than the game.:roll: I still don't know how much i'll lose with ebay/paypal fees, so I hope that isn't too much. I plan to send the winners of the auctions messages with their dc # once I get the guides out.

[quote name='lakers310']I find it funny that the guide is worth way more than the game.:roll: I still don't know how much i'll lose with ebay/paypal fees, so I hope that isn't too much. I plan to send the winners of the auctions messages with their dc # once I get the guides out.[/QUOTE]

It's roughly 15% for eBay and another 3-4% if the buyer pays with PayPal. Either way, it's a lot.

There are tons of calculators online, just google "ebay fee calculator" and you'll get a few results.

[quote name='Vinny']It's roughly 15% for eBay and another 3-4% if the buyer pays with PayPal. Either way, it's a lot.

There are tons of calculators online, just google "ebay fee calculator" and you'll get a few results.[/quote]

Seriously! 15%? That's butt-rape.

you should expect around $50 for it and i dont think you need to bump this post about your auction at all as there are tons of ebayers probably already looking at it.
i'll get you started.

[quote name='Arakias']you should expect around $50 for it and i dont think you need to bump this post about your auction at all as there are tons of ebayers probably already looking at it.
i'll get you started.[/QUOTE]

That's true. But I kind of start panicking so I feel the need to get the word out.

bread's done
Back