4 Laptops and 1 Portable DVD Player for sale

DreamSymphony

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
All are new or like new with all included accessories/software/etc. as if bought new, I can also add on a 2 year warranty for $70 extra if anyone is interested.

Emachines W4260

Microsoft XP Home /w SP2
AMD Turion 64 Processor
1.8 GHZ
512 KB Cache
Double Layer DVD +/- RW Drive
15" XGA TFT
80 GB HDD
512 MB DDR Ram
ATI Radeon Express 200M Graphics Card
10/100 Lan
Integrated Wireless G
1 Firewire
3 USB
1 VGA
1 Microphone
1 Headphone
4 in 1 Memory Card Reader

Asking $650 shipped

Emachine W4605

Microsoft XP Home /w SP2
AMD Sempron 2800+
1.6 GHZ
256 KB Cache
533 Mhz FSB
DVD/CD-RW Drive
15" XGA TFT
60 GB HDD
512 MB DDR Ram
ATI Radeon Express 200M Graphics Card
10/100 Lan
Integrated Wireless G
1 Firewire
3 USB
1 VGA
1 Microphone
1 Headphone
4 in 1 Memory Card Reader

Asking $575 shipped

Durabrand 8.5" Portable DVD Player (brand new/sealed)
Model DUR-8.5

Asking $95 shipped

Hey I got a Emachines! and it blows you're right but mine's a Desktop wow the laptop must be even worse, btw how you get these cheap you steal them?

[quote name='Sejad']Hey I got a Emachines! and it blows you're right but mine's a Desktop wow the laptop must be even worse, btw how you get these cheap you steal them?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I did a quick Google for the Toshiba Satellite A55-S1064 and found it a little cheaper new and a lot cheaper used from lots of places. In fact, none of the prices I saw were as high as $625. So, I wouldn't be suspicious of the price being too low.

Wow, you guys are harsh... These laptops are NOT stolen, I just got a great deal on them. You will receive a copy of the sales receipt for each and every one of them. Also, the prices are not set in stone so please feel free to point out cheaper prices IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING.... otherwise what is the point? I can lower prices if anyone is interested... If you think I am a scammer go check my feedback on ebay and gametz.com under the same username...

[quote name='DreamSymphony']Never heard of that user....[/QUOTE]

he was tryin to be funny, that user stole stuff from his job and sold it online

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']he was tryin to be funny, that user stole stuff from his job and sold it online[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention he also got arrested and is probably in jail as we type. :) Good Stuff.

bread's done
Back