4 Trade: Gamecube/Star Wars Rogue Squadron/Rogue Leader/Strike/& Demo

Saurus

CAGiversary!
Looking to trade all of these as a set, unfortunately I get motion sickness/headache while playing them... :?

Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader,
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike &
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike Bonus Disk

All are in MINT condition and include everything...Rogue Leader is a Player Choice title...looking for Animal Crossing, Metroid, Ghost Recon, Wave Race, Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, 1080 Avalanche and others...Mint w/everything included preferred. Drop me a PM if interested.

Laterz!

I can get Metroid Prime new for $15...paid $40+ for all 3 in the last week or so...can you throw anything else in?

I think he means that, if you get motion sickness from these, then you will probably get motion sickness from metroid prime. And I have ghost recon for Ps2. Wiling to trade it plus $$10 for rebel strike.

[quote name='Saurus']I can get Metroid Prime new for $15...paid $40+ for all 3 in the last week or so...can you throw anything else in?[/quote]

that sounds like your misfortune, as you can get the 2 games (w/o demo) for $30 ^^

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Saurus']I can get Metroid Prime new for $15...paid $40+ for all 3 in the last week or so...can you throw anything else in?[/quote]

that sounds like your misfortune, as you can get the 2 games (w/o demo) for $30 ^^[/quote]

So, what's your point exactly? (besides derailing my thread) $30 is still half of what Metroid is worth...and no, I don't get motion sick from Metroid...owned it for awhile but traded it in because I didn't like the controls.

[quote name='Saurus'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Saurus']I can get Metroid Prime new for $15...paid $40+ for all 3 in the last week or so...can you throw anything else in?[/quote]

that sounds like your misfortune, as you can get the 2 games (w/o demo) for $30 ^^[/quote]

So, what's your point exactly? (besides derailing my thread) $30 is still half of what Metroid is worth.[/quote]

my point was that you claimed metroid was worth the lowest you can find it, and your games are worth the normal prices.

i never said metroid was a fair offer for both, thats just crazy

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Saurus'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Saurus']I can get Metroid Prime new for $15...paid $40+ for all 3 in the last week or so...can you throw anything else in?[/quote]

So, what's your point exactly? (besides derailing my thread) $30 is still half of what Metroid is worth.[/quote]

my point was that you claimed metroid was worth the lowest you can find it, and your games are worth the normal prices.

i never said metroid was a fair offer for both, thats just crazy[/quote]

Yeah, $15 for both games plus the demo. (Which I spent $10 on w/shipping off ebay.) My reply says I paid $40 FOR ALL THREE.

The demo is worthless. Most stores still offer the demo free with purchase of the game.

[quote name='SpaceManSpiff']so what abut my offer? ^[/quote]

Sorry SpaceMan... just looking for Cube games...

[quote name='ex0']The demo is worthless. Most stores still offer the demo free with purchase of the game.[/quote]

Demo is worthless to who? You? Tell that to the people bidding on them...There are people who collect this stuff...Also, good luck finding it in "most stores" :roll: and getting it for free w/purchase of the game. I haven't seen them since before the game was released...

[quote name='karmapolice620']yeah they have em on ebay for like 5 bucks...and rougue leader sells for around 5-10[/quote]

All depends on the seller's feedback rating and how much they want to rip you off on shipping/handling...

bread's done
Back