40% off all Criterion and Home Vision Releases @ DigitalEyes.net

I just wanted to say Digital Eyes is A+! I bought from them before Christmas on ebay and all of the items were exactly how they were stated (Sealed). Their customer service is great and their shipping is too. I totally recommend them if you are curious about purchasing from them.

Nice sale. Although why are some Criterions missing? Like Rushmore: Criterion Collection, for example? It's on the site, but not in the Criterion section.

I can vouch for DigitalEyes. I've ordered directly from their website, even in the event of a loose disc, they sent a replacement out and had me send my scratched disc back without any hassle.

I noticed the DVD I wanted, Ran, wasn't in the list, when I did the search, it showed up but out of stock. Maybe they are only listing in stock items?

[quote name='Zimmy']I noticed the DVD I wanted, Ran, wasn't in the list, when I did the search, it showed up but out of stock. Maybe they are only listing in stock items?[/QUOTE]

I want Ran too. You can go here (DvdPlanet ) and get it for $23.97. That would be about the same price as Digital Eyes.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Nice sale. Although why are some Criterions missing? Like Rushmore: Criterion Collection, for example? It's on the site, but not in the Criterion section.[/QUOTE]

All Criterions are limited prints. Thats why "This Is Spinal Tap" Criterion costs so much on ebay. Since it's worth a little more it's not on sale. (my guess)

[quote name='subparplasma']Not really sure how all deal does against the DDD sale[/QUOTE]

Is there a current DDD criterion sale going on. Trying to get The Rock but the site you posted doesnt have it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is there a current DDD criterion sale going on. Trying to get The Rock but the site you posted doesnt have it.[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry, I meant the DD 20% off sale. ^.^;

They normally don't take stuff off their site unless they no longer carry it or it has been out of stock for a long time. Lobster mentioned something about the Criterion DVDs as having limited print runs (which I never knew), so that may be it as well.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Nice sale. Although why are some Criterions missing? Like Rushmore: Criterion Collection, for example? It's on the site, but not in the Criterion section.[/QUOTE]

Hmms, no idea it's not included in the sale. You could try dropping them an email if you want, I've always recieved great CS from them.

Blah, so many I want to see, but I can't blind buy for this much, haha. Once I get Blockbuster Online again I'll rent them. I've already checked my library and put some Criterion on reserve.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']All Criterions are limited prints. Thats why "This Is Spinal Tap" Criterion costs so much on ebay. Since it's worth a little more it's not on sale. (my guess)[/QUOTE]

No. 'This is Spinal Tap' is Out of Print. That's why it costs so much on ebay. Criterions don't have limited prints, they just stop producing some for one reason or another (usually licensing, like 'Spinal Tap').

This seems to be a (at least) temporary price drop at all of the big DVD online sellers. DDD has these prices as well.

[quote name='munch']This seems to be a (at least) temporary price drop at all of the big DVD online sellers. DDD has these prices as well.[/QUOTE]DDD, Digital Eyes, and DVD Planet are all run by the same company.

bread's done
Back