40% off all EA racing games - this weekend only. PC Digital Downloads only

cycophuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Recieved an email from EA saying all their racing games are 40% for the weekend. It's PC digital distribution only though.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_U.../categoryID=54956300&childCategoryID=54956300

Need for Speed™ Undercover
Promo Price: $5.97

Burnout™ Paradise The Ultimate Box
Promo Price: $11.97

Need for Speed™ Undercover Boss Cars Bundle
Promo Price: $3.00

Need for Speed™ SHIFT

Need for Speed™ World (incl. $20 of SpeedBoost)

Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit
Promo Price: $17.97

Need for Speed™ Carbon Collector's Edition

Need for Speed™ ProStreet

Need for Speed™ ProStreet Collector's Edition Upgrade

Deal ends 03/06/11.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='brettsp']Nice, is the Hot pursuit port any good on the PC?[/QUOTE]

Never played any of them on the PC. I've heard good reviews of it though.

Looks like Amazon Game Downloads has matched some of these prices on their downloads:
NFS: Shift = $11.97
NFS: Hot Pursuit = $17.97

Also...I read on DAO: Ultimate download page on Amazon, someone commented you can take Amazon DL keys and hook them into your EA Download Manager and do the downloading there. Anyone ever try buying a game to download from Amazon and register it on EA DL Manager?

So, I bought Hot Pursuit. Just got done downloading it and fired it up.

Went through all the usual bullshit, (login to ea account, attach cdkey, agree to terms, do you want our emails, blah blah blah blah), then the game downloads and plays an UNSKIPPABLE trailer for NFS SHIFT 2.

WHAT THE fuck EA.

I would like to play the game I just bought before I contemplate buying another game, which I am now convinced will plaster me with ads to buy some other piece of shit. I don't care about shift 2 right now, I would like to get some of the enjoyment I gave you fuckers money for.

I can understand if it's something that there was like a pop up on the main menu for that you could go into. But to force me to watch the piece of shit is inexcusable.

/soapbox

[quote name='MysterD']Looks like Amazon Game Downloads has matched some of these prices on their downloads:
NFS: Shift = $11.97
NFS: Hot Pursuit = $17.97

Also...I read on DAO: Ultimate download page on Amazon, someone commented you can take Amazon DL keys and hook them into your EA Download Manager and do the downloading there. Anyone ever try buying a game to download from Amazon and register it on EA DL Manager?[/QUOTE]

It works. I bought Dragon Age 2 on Amazon and am pre-loading through EADM right now.

[quote name='Logain8955']So, I bought Hot Pursuit. Just got done downloading it and fired it up.

Went through all the usual bullshit, (login to ea account, attach cdkey, agree to terms, do you want our emails, blah blah blah blah), then the game downloads and plays an UNSKIPPABLE trailer for NFS SHIFT 2.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, yes, this pissed me off too...and if refunds were available for downloaded content, I probably would have asked for one.

bread's done
Back