40% off Bandai anime at Discount Anime DVD til 5/31

Duo_Maxwell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I've never ordered from there personally so I can't vouch for it and I know they carry some "professional" bootleg region 0 imports (which I don't condone at all), but none in this deal appear to be that. So that's my short disclaimer. Anyhow here's the link:

http://discountanimedvd.com/bandai.asp

There's some nice deals there though on collections especially such as:

.Hack//Sign Complete Collection $90
Angel Links Boxset $24
Blue Sub No. 6 Special Edition $18
Crest of the Stars Complete boxset $30
Cowboy Bebop Bundle (includes movie and all 6 series dvds) $125
Escaflowne Perfect Collection $60
Gundam Movie Trilogy $30
Gundam UC Movie Collection $42
Jubei-Chan SE Boxset $24
Android Kikaider Perfect Collection $36
S-Cry-ed Complete Collection $90
Witch Huner Robin Coimplete Collection $90

Edit: oh and after checking their shipping it is apparently $5 or free if your order is $99+.

Nice find OP. Not quite as nice as some of the sales ADV and RightStuf have been having but good since ADV obviously doesnt carry Bandai DVD's and RightStuf can be somewhat limited as well. Thanks.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Most of these sets can be found for those prices or lower at DDD, and they only carry Region 1s.

I wouldn't take the risk of getting bootlegs.[/QUOTE]

I'll clear up two things, of the titles I listed only .Hack, s-cry-ed and Witch hunter Robin carry the same price as DDD and they don't even carry some of these titles.

Also, none of the items in this deal are Region 0 bootlegs, they're all offical Bandai releases. I simply meant they stock some, Like this:

http://discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=4732&cateName=Trigun

Like I said before I don't condone that, and if these dvds in the deals were bootlegs I wouldn't have posted it.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I'll clear up two things, of the titles I listed only .Hack, s-cry-ed and Witch hunter Robin carry the same price as DDD and they don't even carry some of these titles.

Also, none of the items in this deal are Region 0 bootlegs, they're all offical Bandai releases. I simply meant they stock some, Like this:

http://discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=4732&cateName=Trigun

Like I said before I don't condone that, and if these dvds in the deals were bootlegs I wouldn't have posted it.[/QUOTE]

So if that isn't a bootleg, what is it? I've never seen the whole Trigun series on 3 discs before, and certainly not for such a low price.

Cowboy Bebop Bundle (includes movie and all 6 series dvds) $125

Any word on whether this is the official -The Pefect Sessions- DVD boxset or just each of the dvd's or possible bootlegs?

[quote name='0192837465']Any word on whether this is the official -The Pefect Sessions- DVD boxset or just each of the dvd's or possible bootlegs?[/QUOTE]

No it's just a bundle of each dvds of Volumes 1-6 and the DVd of the movie, not the Perfect Sessions boxset. They are the offical Bandai releases though.

bread's done
Back