40% Off Downloadable Games at EA Store (9/2-9/5)

No preorders, only "select" new titles, and the deal is only good for pc digitial titles. You should have mentioned this in the title.

Thanks. Got Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition for $12. I love Sim City and have been wanting one of the newer games for quite some time.

Question: Can I register multiple copies of the same game to my EA account?

Or in other words, could I buy the Deluxe version of Dragon Age: Origins, and let a friend play my other, non-deluxe copy, without DLC and such becoming a problem?

[quote name='maddog66']No preorders, only "select" new titles, and the deal is only good for pc digitial titles. You should have mentioned this in the title.[/QUOTE]

I browsed the PC catalog - it appears to be valid for all released digital titles. Not sure what you meant by "select new titles". Granted, the title is still misleading.

Does the EA Store give you the option between a CD key and a download when you purchase a game? I'm kinda conflicted about buying Dragon Age now or wait it out until the Ultimate edition comes.

Man, I thought this was on PS3 titles too, I would have jumped on a billion copies! Oh well, my Paypal account won't be receiving much money until a few weeks from now.

If this was for PS3/360 games too I would've probably asked if there was a PAXEAST code that gave free shipping and an additional amount of money off the titles to stack with this offer.:rofl:

But PC games aren't my thing and especially digital download. Still a good deal for those who don't give a shit about DD vs. hard copy.

Does anybody know if I buy, say, the Sims 2, if I can get the Mac version instead? (or is the Mac version handled by a different company altogether..I can't seem to find it)

EDIt. nevermind. Aspyr does the Mac versions. nevermind :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maddog66']No preorders, only "select" new titles, and the deal is only good for pc digitial titles. You should have mentioned this in the title.[/QUOTE]

You people will complain about anything, won't you?

Hey guys, I need help. I bought BFBC 2 from there last night and i'm having problems.

My checking has been charged, and gone through and all that but it's not letting me download the game or anything. When I got my confirmation e-mail, I put in the CD key it gave me and it gives me the error message that they key has already been used.

It tells me if I have any problems, to click the customer service link. I click that, and it shows nothing under recent orders. Am I doing something horribly wrong? I tried putting in a ticket, but it doesn't even have the option of letting me pick BF BC2 so it won't let me e-mail EA.

How do I get this working?

Hmm thinking about awakening since I just got my new comp built {amd x6 oc'd 3.7ghz 8gb ram ati 1gb 4600 series (forget the exact model) yeah it's severe overkill but I wanted to brag a little}. Just started playing origins before we got called away for family stuff, I still have a week of vacation and I'm only past the joining right now. Should I bite?

[quote name='sweeetja713']Hmm thinking about awakening since I just got my new comp built {amd x6 oc'd 3.7ghz 8gb ram ati 1gb 4600 series (forget the exact model) yeah it's severe overkill but I wanted to brag a little}. Just started playing origins before we got called away for family stuff, I still have a week of vacation and I'm only past the joining right now. Should I bite?[/QUOTE]
Assuming you don't have the steam version of Origins, I would say it depends whether or not you'd like to wait until December to play it. Since Dragon Age is going to take you another 50 hours or so I say hold off, it'll be cheaper by the time you're done if you do decide you want the game.

Too bad that the EA Store doesn't sell BioWare DLC, and that BioWare points aren't included in this sale.

Still, some great deals there. Thanks, OP!

Picked up NFS Shift at the sale price. Really good racing sim... comparable to forza 3 and for 17.?? it was a damn good deal IMO.

I purchased BFBC2, got a thank you page but no CD-key, no download link, no e-mail... nothing.

My first purchase at the EA Store has not gone well. :(

[quote name='solidsmooky']You people will complain about anything, won't you?[/QUOTE]

Nope just trying to help, but have a nice day.

bread's done
Back