40% off Footlocker, Champs, Footaction

^ I wouldn't think so since I got it in my email...then I just went to slickdeals to get the codes because I figured it would be all over there...and it was.

..... :drool: Thank you OP. Thank you very very much. I was thinking about picking up a pair of adidas pro models.... but now I think I'll be picking them up for sure.

Has anyone tried using these in store yet? I just want to make sure they work before I go in there and look stupid....

[quote name='Genocidal']Most of Champs' clearance items can't be used with the 40% off, but the NFL Varsity jackets are eligible and end up being a little under $60 shipped. Link to the Titans one: http://www.champssports.com/catalog/productdetail.cfm?TID=5555-21120704282021040164810-0&module=outlet&action=prod_tpSearch&cm=Outlet%3A%20Type%3A%20Fan%20Gear&supercat=outlet&model_nbr=64909&sku=51832301&id=35002127&mvp=prod_tp[/quote]

Really? I had no problem getting the clearance items to work.

Bump because it's the last day and I used it last night to get two pairs of shoes and a Kangol for under $100 shipped. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back