40% off from zagg.com (the makers of Invisible Shield) Today only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their stuff is sweet. I have it on my PSP and its great. The other brand is good as well (bestskinsever).

The code exists but it says there has to be qualified merchendise in the cart?

Worked for me. I've had the shield on the first gen iPhone and now my 3G, BEST SCREEN SHIELD EVER. Well worth it for full price, even more amazing at 50% off.

[quote name='joeboosauce']Does this REALLY work? If so, how well? Does the film retain any scuffs? Seems like too good a deal.[/quote]

I heard nothing but remarkible things about these....but I shall see when I receive my Full body cover for Samsung Instinct

Code doesn't seem to work when I'm checking out. Sucks, cause I'd love to have one of these for my first gen iPhone.

[Edit] Scratch that, seems it's working now after I removed a laptop invisibleshield from my cart. Odd.[/Edit]

tried it on items for the PSP (phat), GBA Micro, and DS Lite and it seems none of them are part of the select items :whistle2:(

edit: well I decided to order the full body kit for my nice new DS Lite which only came to $15 after the 40% off

half tempted to grab a screen cover for my GBA Micro and PSP though, would only be another $10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='buckythekat']I decided to order the full body kit for my nice new DS Lite which only came to $15 after the 40% off[/quote]

Just remember, these things work great on everything except a touch-screen. Use the full-body kit for the DSLite, but put a hori-type screen protector on the actual touch-screen.

(why?: because the invisishield/bestskinsever type material make the stylus "stick" to the screen when trying to smoothly drag it across).

EDIT: I bought a DS Lite full-body, and they have a great deal on the Zen Vision:M 30Gb full-body. It's on clearance for $4.95 (normally $24.95). The 40% off doesn't work on their clearance items though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bought one for my ipod touch. the case I got keeps turning the unit off all the time. These skins work great on my PSP, i've used one for over a year without keeping it in a case and it looks just like the day I put the shield on.

i must admit these skins are excellent. i got one for my lg voyager and i did the keyscratch tests. no marks are left at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back