40% Off Selected Video Games at THQ.com

JEOPARDY!

THIS…is…JEOPARDY!

price 29.99

come on THQ everyone dropped their price to 20... if it was 12 i would of .. 17 no way

UP On psp 6 bucks but 6 bucks shipping kills i

Good price on the SpongeBob SquigglePants game for 3DS if you're grabbing it for a kid. It's a preorder and it doesn't hit until May, but $24 vs $40? Great deal for a brand new game. Maybe You Don't Know Jack would be worth it as well, I haven't looked into sale prices on that one. Everything else can be found used/clearanced/on sale for similar enough prices.

[quote name='Redeema']Good price on the SpongeBob SquigglePants game for 3DS if you're grabbing it for a kid. It's a preorder and it doesn't hit until May, but $24 vs $40? Great deal for a brand new game. Maybe You Don't Know Jack would be worth it as well, I haven't looked into sale prices on that one. Everything else can be found used/clearanced/on sale for similar enough prices.[/QUOTE]

You Don't Know Jack is regularly $30 on Amazon and from time to time (like the gold box yesterday), you'll see it for $20. Don't buy it here.

Unrelated but it seems this is giving free shipping to everything (if not merely a lot of things). USPS shipping on DOWII: Retribution Collectors Edition is down to $0.00 from almost $10 a few weeks ago. Finally worth picking up.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Unrelated but it seems this is giving free shipping to everything (if not merely a lot of things). USPS shipping on DOWII: Retribution Collectors Edition is down to $0.00 from almost $10 a few weeks ago. Finally worth picking up.[/QUOTE]

Everything except ALL four "featured titles" lame deal

I just checked basically every other game and none of them had free shipping so I'm gonna say "Includes Free Shipping on select few products"

[quote name='FastDontLie']Too bad Darksiders is $6.00 shipping. Kinda kills the whole deal.[/QUOTE]

Really? I got really excited to get it for $12. Damn. Darksiders will be mine one day for $10!!!!

For what it's worth, Metro 2033 for PC was $11 on Amazon earlier today -- beats the $30 THQ is listing.

Saints Row 2 for Xbox 360 is 11.99 with the free USB bullet thing. But no free shipping, it costs 7.90 just for the cheapest option. That's ridiculous by the way, shipping should never cost more than 3 dollars especially for a 7 ounce product.

[quote name='Microshock']Saints Row 2 for Xbox 360 is 11.99 with the free USB bullet thing. But no free shipping, it costs 7.90 just for the cheapest option. That's ridiculous by the way, shipping should never cost more than 3 dollars especially for a 7 ounce product.[/QUOTE]

Shipping for a normal dvd is around $2-3 for shipping and another $1-2 for packaging so $4-5 isn't that crazy especially if its going across the country.

bread's done
Back