40 percent discount at kenneth cole...

Go to a website like photobucket.com to host your picture. Than post the pic here like this.
and of course change *picname* to whatever the URL is for your picture.

[quote name='rhenzhen']how to upload a picture in here? I have a 405 percent discount at kenneth cole starting tomorrow... it will start from opening up to 1 pm and 25% after 1pm...[/quote]

405% discount? Good deal...

[EDIT]: Zewone helped you already. Sorry to make fun, but it was too good of an opprotunity..

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='rhenzhen']how to upload a picture in here? I have a 405 percent discount at kenneth cole starting tomorrow... it will start from opening up to 1 pm and 25% after 1pm...[/quote]

405% discount? Good deal...

[EDIT]: Zewone helped you already. Sorry to make fun, but it was too good of an opprotunity..[/quote]

I think he meant - 40% percent discount. :D

[quote name='cag1000']any codes for the online keneth cole for the 40% or just in store[/quote] if you can enter any promo code on their web site... type this promo code: 10856... and you'll get a 40% off...

Is this at any kenneth cole store, cause the coupon has kenneth cole NY on it. Not a big shopper, so excuse the ignorance. Think I will try to use this to spiff up my appearance. sweet.

I wonder if their Hong Kong branch will accept it? I saw a store in the airport (which, by the way, is the most beautiful airport I have ever seen) and I might like to try my hand there. With the conversion rates, it may be even cheaper.

bread's done
Back