400 microsoft points contest: Vote for my photo

[quote name='EventHorizon']Liked and Voted. You're now tied for second place with 55. Still need 100 more votes, good luck and happy holidays![/QUOTE]

The former 1st place got disqualified ( :cry: for her, :D for me/you!) Now I'm only 2 votes away from taking 1st place!

Vote for me, and there might be 800 MS points in your pocket! Lets blow this contest out of the water! :bouncy:

wow 800 points for 1st place, good luck man I voted 4 you

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']Not sure if the giveaways still goin but I voted for ya anyways lol Great giveaway OP[/QUOTE]

The giveaway's still going! :applause:

UPDATE: I'm now in 2nd place. Oh noes! I'm only 2 votes away from claiming the spot again. Lets get the total to 100+ votes this week! :D

88 Votes! Still neck-and-neck for 1st place. Contest ends on Jan. 6, so there's still plenty of time to vote (and win points) fellow CAGs!

I'm at 92 votes. Whenever the 100th vote occurs, PM me. The first person to inform me will get a Dr. Pepper EA DLC code. Hurry!

Giving out the EA DLC code today. The 1st person to PM me gets me. It expires today, so hurry! (and keep on voting everyone!) :)

Still in the lead, but I can always use some insurance votes! One more thing, I'm scanning the thread to make sure that only 1 post per user/vote is allowed (unless you have 2 FB accounts, then you can vote twice. or 3 or 4, etc.) Contest ends Jan. 6th, so there's still time to vote (and win!)

It was a close one, but, unfortunately, I wasn't in the top spot. I just want to thank all of you who helped, and I'm sure that I'll have another contest soon. Thanks!

bread's done
Back