400 MSP contest (Dead)

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Okay so if you know or not I gave away a bunch of codes on the @vividgamer twitter. I had a following out with them and such... not really important. Anyways one of the bad habbits I picked up as a CAG was just entering things at random. One of them was for the twitter contest WAY WAY WAY back in Aug (prob before even that). Anyways this expires on the 31st and that includes the cash according to the email. However I doubt anyone would have an issue finding SOMETHING TO BUY.

to the point... similar to my last little contest, if you have 100+ posts or helped 1 cag or donated to the Childs Play you're eligible to enter. Please post proof if you're not a regular. I will verify whomever wins! I will end this in roughly 2 - 3 hours so enter now or hold your peace =P.

~Grant

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done most of those things. I'll post my Uncharted 3 codes in the PS3 thread just as a showing of good faith. Sorry to hear about the thing with VG. :(

[quote name='Blade']I've done most of those things. I'll post my Uncharted 3 codes in the PS3 thread just as a showing of good faith. Sorry to hear about the thing with VG. :([/QUOTE]

Eh... Don't be. It's your standard childishness. I had some issues with the site and they had some with me, but neither of us said this to the other. Around this time my former EiC asked me to come back and I went back, which caused things to snow ball =P.

@ Chcuck57841

Basically. Though it would help me if you link to helping someone so I won't have to find it. However that is optional.

Ive given away a few random codes for ps3 before mine died and recently got my 360 so this would be nice lol Great giveaway OP

[quote name='admiralvic']
@ Chcuck57841

Basically. Though it would help me if you link to helping someone so I won't have to find it. However that is optional.[/QUOTE]

I haven't really done anything special, though I always make sure to always say thanks for codes and post if they're lurked. I do have a 100+ posts, but haven't donated. (I don't make very much)

Thanks for the contest, I have 100+ posts, plus i dropped some codes in the Xbox forum and pm'ed a guy that missed them twice and he was very happy, haha. Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
I've donated $30 to Child's Play this year and make a donation every year for the past couple. I have more than 100 posts too (didn't realize that until now).

Count me in, I didn't donate to Child's Play but I dead post that Uncharted Find the Ring promo that got everybody copies of UC3 if that counts

I've got over 100 posts, I donated to Child's Play a few days back, and I've dropped a few codes and PMed codes to people in the past.
Sucks to hear about the falling out. You seem like a stand-up dude to me. Plus, we share names from the look of it.

Hi, I just writted 12 posts, including this one, but at least i share 5 Kinect adventures helicopters props, 3 in members only forum drop codes, and 2 in the regular Xbox drop codes forum. Thanks anyway for this great drop!!

This actually marks my 100th post exactly, how about that? lol

But I do contribute as well, I post regularly in the free samples thread here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170615&page=53

Also brought the $20 Serve card promotion(which is still alive and kicking btw) to the forefront so many CAGs earned an easy $20 for Xmas here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310996

Have also donated in the Code Drop section once or twice.

Thanks for the opportunity.

[quote name='Gram']I've got over 100 posts, I donated to Child's Play a few days back, and I've dropped a few codes and PMed codes to people in the past.
Sucks to hear about the falling out. You seem like a stand-up dude to me. Plus, we share names from the look of it.[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks. Like I said though it's really not a big deal and now im doing stuff for JPS again. Been a bit of fun as I've gotten to bring 3 contests over there already :3

Also prize awarded.

bread's done
Back